Advice for Colorado NR with 10 Points for deer

Shedhead03

Looking to burn my 10 NR deer points. I am not set on a specific weapon or season. I am just looking for a quality hunt with my family that i have good opportunity at a respectable buck. Any advice would be great. Units, season, weapon. I would like to stay on the west side of the state. 54, 55, 40 are what i have been looking at so far.

With so many hunts taking different levels of points to draw, it’s tough to be of help.
You should try to list off a few hunts that you can draw with 10 points, and ask your question with those as options.

A 55 2nd could be a good one for you. I think that one is under 10 points.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom