African Hunter/Guide Murdered

Sounded a bit like he was targeted for assassination- other than the fact they stole one of his rifles. I think that dude had been in the news recently- sites promoting him as a ruthless hunter and reason to ban trophy hunting.

You may well be right about who might have committed the act. But the whackos applauding murder tied to the article are not likely dozens of unhappy poachers.
Yeah, I agree, it does sound crazy.

Akin to chants wanting to hang a Vice President.

As for the comments, the article was by the New York Post, not exactly a hotbed for common sense conservatives.
RELH

The article said they don't have a motive, but the headline is:

Trophy hunter who killed lions, elephants shot dead.​

That's pretty inflammatory. Click bait. I don't understand the hate, it's not like he was a wolf hunter, but I'm sure the comments would be the same.

The left has been turned loose.....

Who is "the left?" I asked the same question of those who blamed "the right" for shooting up a synagogue. Are we now denying our principles as gun owners and blaming others besides the one singularly responsible for the crime?

If hate exists where people are unreasonably divided, then rhetoric such as this is partly responsible.

gun control would have prevented this. can you imagine what a tragedy this will turn into if they find out it was an AR 15!!!!!

Who is "the left?" I asked the same question of those who blamed "the right" for shooting up a synagogue. Are we now denying our principles as gun owners and blaming others besides the one singularly responsible for the crime?

If hate exists where people are unreasonably divided, then rhetoric such as this is partly responsible.

I was told there is a "hearing" about an orange man's words leading to government overthrow. Have we now decided that words matter, or don't matter?

I've been told by the Dems and media, that I am the right. I own guns, don't use pronouns, drive s truck.

It's interesting how sensitive the left is, when their rhetoric is called out.

Mike Tyson has the right idea.

Or wanting to kill a supreme court justice?
Those Supreme court judges need to follow their rulings and exercise their second amendment rights, like the rest of us.

You know, pull themselves up by their bootstraps and all.

Those Supreme court judges need to follow their rulings and exercise their second amendment rights.

Same is true of Pence too I would imagine? So what's your point?

BuzzH said:
Those Supreme court judges need to follow their rulings and exercise their second amendment rights, like the rest of us.

Two lawyers, man and wife, tried that in Missouri to prevent BLM
"protesters" from invading their property and they were arrested and tried in court by a liberal D.A.
I can see the U.S. Attorney General issuing a arrest warrant on a conservative supreme court judge if they were holding a firearm while demanding the protesters to leave their property. Pelosi and Schiff would pee their pants with glee on that one.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom