African hunting... ""Graphic""

You where not kidding about the graphic part . That was a little tough for me to watch . I know they are hunting for food , but watching them work that Hippo over was disturbing .

I would not want to be around a mob of teenagers throwing spears. I garantee they took out a few of their own that day.

Huck that!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

It should make us think twice the next time we refer to our bows or muskets as Primitive.

Now thats PRIMITIVE.

You notice the number of arrows Flung per kill?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

Wow, we sure live in a different world than those guys. We drive to the store to get our food, that's what they have to do. We hunt because we enjoy it, they hunt because they have to.

Who's gonna play the ethics card now?

That was a little on the wild side.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

Right on Rut!

You ever wonder why Game is scarce/scared after the StickFlippers get done?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

WTF with all the aid the USA gives out couldn't they send over a few 300 mags ? Half of them will probably imagrate to the US and want to carry on their hunting ways here , wait a miniute...that is how alot of people are hunting here....spotters, blockers,guides ,outfitters,shooters all on one critter...

Looks like fun to me! A little graphic, yes, but they made do with what they had and looks like they got their food.

I could see that a guy could get in a bad way in a hurry if he messed with the chiefs daughter against his wishes! :)

Joey

That was graphic, but I seen nothing wrong with it considering who and where this took place. Those boy's have more guts than most of you big talkers on this site!!

WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS BUTTSHOT......ITS NOT ABOUT GUTS, ITS ABOUT FOOD & SURVIVAL. THATS NOTHING TO THEM.....THEY GREW UP IN THAT LIFE STYLE OF HUNTING................YD.

Say what you want YD, I stand behind my statement. Those boys in Africa got more balls than most on this site!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom