AGGIES

stevie

Just returned from the Aggie/Miner game. AGS 34-Miners 33.

Aggies Oh Aggies.................

and when the game is over
we'll buy a keg of booze
and we'll drink to the Aggies
'til we wobble in our shoes.

The Lobos are next!

first time we beat them in el paso since like '94...hopefully they will hand it to the lobos next week...they should be ok as long as they limit their turnovers, especially in the red zone...

AGGIES oh AGGIES
the hills send back the cry
we're here to do or die
AGGIES oh AGGIES
we'll win this game or know the reason why
and when we win this game
we'll buy a keg of booze and
drink it to the AGGIES 'till we wobble in our shoes!!!
A-G-G-I-E-S
AGGIES, AGGIES, GOOOOOOO AGGIES!!!

Aggies ain't beating the Lobos. UNM is pretty weak , yeah we know this, Rocky Long sux big time, but lets not get carried away, Lobos roll Aggies and keep the grudge match title up here....

Wouldnt be too sure bout that HuntNutt! Its a rivalry and anything can happen!! Im from Cruces and I know a lot of the Aggie players and have talked to some of them and they are focused for this game. I wouldn't bet either way to be honest with you.

I think it's gonna' be a good game due to the rivalry but I'm with Larry on this one. The Lobos are looking for another W and have played close with some pretty good teams. But, the Aggies offense can be quite the machine. If Portiere cinches his jock up and doesn't trip over a blade of grass and decide to sit out the rest of the game I think the Lobos will squeak it out.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom