Alamo G&F Meeting - and Cougar Hunting Oct 2nd

J

jamaro

Hey Everybody...
Don't forget that there will be a Game and Fish Commission meeting in Alamogordo on Oct. 2nd. PLEASE attend...

I also posted some follow-up information on my website about the possible new cougar hunting restrictions... Please take a look and call your Game and Fish Commissioners..
my website
www.chasingtherut.com

Take Care
Jason

nope.. my last name is Amaro...
What good does it to do attend? You can give you input on the Cougar issue, I am sure that Wildlife Guardians is going to have some people there that are going to try to make this mandatory and you can give you input on the penalties...

You can sit back and do nothing or you can get involved and make a difference... Your Call... But if you do nothing you have NO business complaining, because they are asking for your input but you don't want to be part of the process.

J-

Sorry, let me be a little more specific on my sarcasm. Let me also re-iterate the anti-hunting management that directs this game comission in New Mexico. The meeting date is scheduled for OCOTOBER 2ND! I will be in the gila chasing elk and antelope. I just hope there are enough sportsmen present to represent the guys who provide the majority of the funds that keep the animals in the field. Myself and all the other sportsmen do respect the guys who will stand in the gap for us. That's really poor timing for a meeting on cougars.

What happens is that Sportsman are very passive... WildGuardians and a few other organization have been pushing for this for a few years and they do have some valid points. They are using these points to restrict hunting, that is not good. The only way we are going to fight off the attacks is to get involved and be heard.

You can still call your commissioners and express how you feel on the issues. We all need to be heard even if we can't make the meeting.

Jason

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom