Alaska Jr. Aces

bigmoosie

My grandson's team the Alaska Jr. Aces just won the USHL 14AAA tournament in SAn Jose Calif. They beat teams from San diego Los Angeles, Denver and San Jose all much larger areas. They won all six games by a agregate score of 41-4 not allowing any team more than 1 pt.Congratulations Gunnar.

I always knew if you lived in Alaska you'd be tough just to tolerate the Bugs!:D

Nice Job there BigMoosie Jr!

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Congrats. That is an awesome accomplishment. I was in the baseball league for years (coached, board member and even vice president) with the youth and my three boys and always seen a few teams go to the big games and it seemed like the California and southern states always came out on top. Their weather allows them to play year round. With your seasons that is awesome. Congrats to your grandson, the team, the coaches and the families. I seen a couple ball fields on the pennincela and was amazed and enjoyed seeing them. Congrats again.

Congrats to the team and players along with coaches and parents and of course Grandparents too.

Ron I am sure that Tami, Mary and you are proud of Gunnar and his team...great job of playing and coaching for sure.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-13 AT 04:51PM (MST)[p]USHL, hockey. My son has been playing for a few years. This year he made the tryouts for the travel team, Regulators. I don't know how to come up with $3100.00 and then travel every month to a different state for 3 days. Hotel, food and all the other stuff with it. Wish I could do it.
Congrats to your grandson!!
Lot of hard work for sure!

Thanks buttshot, i too wasn't sure if this was about Hockey or Baseball. Doesn't really matter. Youths coming together on the field and excelling to the point of a Championship is really a lifelong accomplishment, one he will carry from this day forward and never forget!

Congrats to young Gunner!!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sorry, I didn't read good enough to see it was hockey and went off about baseball. Still very awesome a d a huge accomplishment. Congrats again

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom