Alaska range dall sheep hunt

bronco63

Hi guys, I'm planning a dall sheep hunt for the fall of 2021. I'll be going to the alaska range with rampage alaska. This outfit uses horses then climb after the target sheep are found.
I'm looking for someone to go on this hunt with me on a 2x1 hunt. Rates are better.
If interested send me a message and I can give you details.
Pictures from this outfit.

20191125_153312.jpg

20191125_152310.jpg

Hi guys, I'm planning a dall sheep hunt for the fall of 2021. I'll be going to the alaska range with rampage alaska. This outfit uses horses then climb after the target sheep are found.
I'm looking for someone to go on this hunt with me on a 2x1 hunt. Rates are better.
If interested send me a message and I can give you details.
Pictures from this outfit.

The hunt didn't happen. The alaskan range suffered dramatic winter kill loss. Grateful The outfitter was honest and upfront with me and letting me know before I booked with him. Now it is common knowledge of the challenges in the alaskan range for dall sheep. Most of the outfitters are not guiding sheep now because of the die off.

The hunt didn't happen. The alaskan range suffered dramatic winter kill loss. Grateful The outfitter was honest and upfront with me and letting me know before I booked with him. Now it is common knowledge of the challenges in the alaskan range for dall sheep. Most of the outfitters are not guiding sheep now because of the die off.
That’s to bad, you looking at booking a hunt for the future?

This winter was even worse than last. Sheep are in big trouble in all of the Alaska Range from Tok to Lake Clark. Populations are less than 50% of a couple years ago maybe less.

Dall sheep hunts will be $40k in 5 years if I was betting.

This winter was even worse than last. Sheep are in big trouble in all of the Alaska Range from Tok to Lake Clark. Populations are less than 50% of a couple years ago maybe less.

Dall sheep hunts will be $40k in 5 years if I was betting.
This could really affect #fullcurlfriday

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom