Alaskan Guide detachable vestibule

ThePeon

Probably a long shot but would anybody out there have one they would sell or know where a fella could find a detachable vestibule for my older style 8 man alaskan guide tent? The newer ones are all integrated. From what I understand they used to be available through cabelas but now they no longer offer them. I think they are called a deluxe vestibule or detachable vestibule and they attach by a zipper on to the tent. Thank You for any help in finding one

Probably a long shot but would anybody out there have one they would sell or know where a fella could find a detachable vestibule for my older style 8 man alaskan guide tent? The newer ones are all integrated. From what I understand they used to be available through cabelas but now they no longer offer them. I think they are called a deluxe vestibule or detachable vestibule and they attach by a zipper on to the tent. Thank You for any help in finding one
I believe I have one in my garage. Does it have its own a frame type poles for the front?

I believe it does. I actually have not even seen one in person. But have heard about them. I sure would be interested if you have it and want to sell it. Thanks a bunch

Hey SS did you happen to find your vestibule? I'm extremely interested if you happen to have one. Thank Ya
Hey! I’ll did it out of my shed this weekend and send you a pic. I’m sure it’s the one you’re looking for!

Those have been unavailable for a long time, as I also have an 8 man and looked,several years ago. My tent has always been cleaned annd properly stored inside the house( not in garage or shed), but I noticed the last time I used it, the waterproofed area on the floor sides was starting to flake. Things just last so long.

Those have been unavailable for a long time, as I also have an 8 man and looked,several years ago. My tent has always been cleaned annd properly stored inside the house( not in garage or shed), but I noticed the last time I used it, the waterproofed area on the floor sides was starting to flake. Things just last so long.
Take better care of your stuff 😉Mine is 15 years old and looks brand new still.

I would think they would be fine if taken care of. I think my tent may be close to 15 years old and I think it's still in excellent condition!

Take better care of your stuff 😉Mine is 15 years old and looks brand new still.
Mine looked brand new also, when it was 15 years old. I bought mine in September, 2004. Good luck on finding one that looks brand new.

Mine looked brand new also, when it was 15 years old. I bought mine in September, 2004. Good luck on finding one that looks brand new.
Ok so you’re bitching about some flaking on a 20 year old tent? Holy chit people really do complain about everything

Ok so you’re bitching about some flaking on a 20 year old tent? Holy chit people really do complain about everything
I was just trying to advise the other guy to not get his hopes up of something that is 15 years old and needs to be “dug out of a shed”

I was just trying to advise the other guy to not get his hopes up of something that is 15 years old and needs to be “dug out of a shed”
Oh, I'm sure it would be fine. It doesn't have to be perfect anyhow. I would just be glad to be able to get it!

Well it looks like it was in my garage. Is this the one you’re looking for?

IMG_0865.jpeg

Dug a little in my shed…..this tent has to be 30 years old..at least..8 man cabelas guide tent…holds 3-1/2 men
D9A6982A-6B7D-4145-8A30-86ABE423BB64.jpeg
0566FED8-A32C-4567-A771-8EFC5746942C.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom