Albino Elk

D

Drymountain

I took a video of a white cow elk on Rock creek this last weekend. I seen a piebald elk a few years back but this is the first all white elk I have video of.

HEY Larry!!!

IS AN ALBINO ELK AS SACRED AS AN ALBINO BUFFALO???

I DON'T RECALL EVER SEEING A WHITE ELK IN THE WILD!!!

I HAVE SEEN A COUPLE OF WHITE DEER!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

UP PIGGION WATER I ONE 2 YRS AGO . AND A 3 POINT BUCK MULE DEER ALBINO 3 YRS AGO RIGHT BY THE PONDS UP ROCK CREEK. DID YA EVER SEE MADUSA UP THER? SOME IN THE BASIN CALL HIM THE UNICORN BUCK.CLUB HEAD WITH 11 POINTS ON RIGHT AND 9 ON LEFT. I HAD HIM WAY UP ON TOP OF BROWN DUCK TILL A JERK IN A FORD TRUCK SPOTTED THEM COMMIN ACROSS BY THE RAIDO TOWER AND FLOORED IT TO CUT THEM OFF. I GET YOU VENTURE INTO ALOT OF THE SAME DIRT I DO.GO KILL THAT STICKER BUCK...

AMAZING HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN COUNT THAT MANY POINTS!!!

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT TRUCK DOING UP BY THE TOWER???

HE'S A 1/4 MILE FURTHER THAN HE SHOULD OF BEEN!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

i was pissed at him. i almost drew and shot his truck. after sitting in that ground blind for 5 hrs durring the heat of the day. then the deer start to move and he was jellous. he saw where i was sitting and still did it just to spook them. did you ever see that weird buck. it looked like he had grape fruit sized balls on his head with snakey looking points all over. super huge body on him as well. havent seen him i 4 yrs now. i was up on dry ridge the other day. saw a bruiser elk.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom