All Around Spotter

G

Garion33

Hello all. I'm looking for a good all around spotter and have narrowed it to the Swaro STS 65 20X60 and the Leica Televid 62 16X48. I've looked through both and honestly both are exceptional. In my eyes, the Leica appears slightly clearer and brighter. Another good point is that both are rubber armored and relatively light, weight wise. I know folks have used the Swaro 65, but I hear alot of folks are also trading up to the Swaro 80. I would consider that, but the almost half a pound extra makes a difference as I am climbing the steep hills. I have heard very little about the Leica 62 and am hoping someone has some experiences they would share.

Another question I have is Swaro markets their 20X60 eyepeice as the only waterproof zoom on the market today. Is this true? I am waiting for a reply from Leica on their zoom. At the moment, I can save about $101 by buying the Leica, but also I am wondering if I'm giving something up by purchasing a smaller scope with less power. Any help would be much appreciated.

Take care,
Garion

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom