All European Life Died

202typical

Long Time Member
This will make you stop and think.

The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish
writer Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez and published in a Spanish
newspaper on 5-22-07.
That would be Spain in case you did not know, Dupe!

All European Life Died In Auschwitz
By: Sebastian Vivar Rodriguez

All European Life Died In Auschwitz

I walked down the street in Barcelona, and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz.

We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims.

In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretence of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their na?ve hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for hoping for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

I agree. But what effects them effects us. They are being slowly over taken by Islam. Can you see the future? I can.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

So what, Europe is being taken over by Muslims and we're being taken over by hispanics, check out the statistics on what our demographics are predicted to be by 2050.

We can just let the Mexicans fight it out with the ragheads, not a thing you can do about it o you might as well accept it.

DUDE THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH LIBS THEY ACCEPT SHI# AND COSERVITIVES KICK ITS A$$ OUT OF THE WAY. IF IT WAS UP TO THE LIBS WE WOULD ALL HAVE TO SHARE ARE HOMES WITH THE ILEGAL MEXICANS. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH LEGAL IMEGRANTS...........

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-08 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]Legal or illegal they're outbreeding everyone, there is nothing the republican'ts can do about the legal ones and what has Bush done about the legal ones? isn't he a conservative? if McBush gets elected he'll charge them a fee and make them legal and isn't he a conservative? kick A$$ my A$$. I'm not saying this as a racial thing just a realistic observation that the europeans aren't the only ones on the endangered list.

Like I said there's nothing you can do about it. the ethnic majority has changed almost everywhere through out history, and they are again, even right here. comprende?

Thank you liberal democrats for wanting illegal immigration

Thank you liberal democrats for wanting to stop the war on terrorism

Thank you liberal democrats for wanting us to have to learn spanish

Thank you liberal democrats for fugging up this country of ours!

Gotta hand it to 'em Mexicans are smart. If the stupid liberal democrats will give them shyt for free why not take it. Now they will live here freely and outbreed all other races and eventually own the US completely. Then what? Watch out Canada! It's not a race thing, but our country has been invaded and these occupiers are SLOWLY taking over thanks to the damn libs. My kids kindegarten graduation was in spanish for christ sake at a public school.
thanks Hdude
thanks Piper
thanks Zigga

I hope my grandkids piss on your graves!

Caforkedhorn the immigration problem is not a blame a liberal issue, its gotten a lot worse here in the western US during the Bush years, You won't see them in Canada much because they don't have jobs there, American greed and the powerfull business lobby are why they are here, In the town I live in they pick them up all the time for driving without a licence a 110$ ticket and thats all, that would not happen in Canada

Dupe I can see you worried about the illegal invaders?.GOOODDD. In my book they are the biggest threat to the sovereignty of our nation. Bigger than any threat we have. But it is the liberals that have paved the way. The ACLU freaks, the liberal judges, the giveaway programs, liberal politicians?salivating at the prospect of more stupid voters. Two border agents in prison their lives ruined after having gunplay with an illegal drug runner. They should be getting medals. Another agent recently run over and killed?they gave the guy back to Mexico. If it was up to me and I have a feeling up to Bush with out all these f-uped liberal shackles the borders would be militarized against what is an invading army surely if they were in tanks and holding Ak?s. But because of these nauseating liberal policies and the biggest poison of all ?Political Correctness? we have to play nice and say nice things and show we really are nice guys. Lets give it all away cause they show some teary eyed family on the news. It's one of the many the liberal traps?it all depends on how it make people ?feel?

The argument "well somebody has to pick the fruit?...I put that at the feet of the Liberals too. They have created a whole generational sub culture of beggars who would be picking the fruit if they didn't have government supported lifestyle and buffet of free everything. Read "Grapes of Wrath" and see how quickly necessity will motivate people.

Dupe your problem is your all over the page?you whimsically pick and choose issues and take sides. If you really were against the illegal invaders you surely would not be supporting Obama. The Invasion will be more widespread that just Mexico. Remember he has deep roots in Africa?.its really not ?fair? they don't get a bite at the apple.

Yes I know McCain?s thoughts on the invaders?it will have me gritting my teeth in the voting booth?..but Obama will be way worse?way worse.

As is usual Dupe missed the point all together.
This is not a color of skin issue Dupe and pipedream. This is a religious issue. Islam, a perverted religon is taking over the EU. I tdoes not matter what their skin color is. Islam believes that Europe belongs to them. The Imams from back in the days of the crusades up to today have laid claim to Europe. They could not take it militarily, Thank God for the crusaders by the way, so they are taking it over with population. The EU was long ago a Christian contenant, now it is secular and sadly it is being taken over by a perverted religon. If you read that sentence again does'nt it remind you of that saying "If you believe in nothing you fall for anything"

(PRO July 3, 2008)

>Caforkedhorn the immigration problem is not
>a blame a liberal issue,
>its gotten a lot worse
>here in the western US
>during the Bush years,
>You won't see them in
>Canada much because they don't
>have jobs there, American greed
>and the powerfull business lobby
>are why they are here,
>In the town I live
>in they pick them up
>all the time for driving
>without a licence a 110$
>ticket and thats all, that
>would not happen in Canada
>
Holy Christ Piper are you serious? It's not a blame the liberals thing. And you're seriously going to say it's a lot worse under Bush. You need to open your eyes and do some research bud. I thought you were stupid, but I didn't know you were that stupid.
\

Piper, how's your period?

202 you religion or race niether one are a valid or legal reason to exclude anyone from anything. the only control you have is what you do about letting them enter your nation in the first place, we have too many people we don't need anymore of any race or religion as fas as I'm concerned. what's happening in Europe is the same as what's happening here, we just accept it, conservatives too .

Bush has had one good idea since he took office and in the 6 years of full republican control NOTHING happened on it, the worker visa program. it would have worked for everyone, the Mexicans make a living, we get the labor to do the jobs we're too good for and when their time is up they get the hell out or they're deported and they can't come back. it's onlt gotten worse since Bush took office as it is and to blame liberals is an absolute joke, even your hopeful replacement want's to pacify illegals and you still have the nerve to blame the dems. brilliant

When I see a Ford Taurus with 11 kids in it and I know they're never leaving and their 11 kids will have 12 kids each I can see the future. the spud market is going to go to crap and the corn and bean market will sky rocket, I need to change my operation. make lemonade as they say.

Blame Bush! Blame Bush! you people are pathetic. Did illegal immigration get better under Blow job Billy? No. Will illegal immigration get better under Osama Hussein Obama? No. So why say that it has only gotten worse under Bush. It's pathetic. And you say that it's not a blame liberals thing. BS name on lib out there trying to pass a bill to stop it. As you said at least Bush tried. If you're going to pass blame, blame it on Congress for their retarded asses. But be careful, as I will accept your blaming it on the republican controlled congress, but now it is controlled by the idiots and still nothing being done. Do not be a hypocrite. We must face it, with liberal idiots in power we will only have the redistribution of wealth, and Julio and his family will sit at home and collect their handout from the gov't while the rest of us work for a living. I have proof of this as I wire a lot of apartment complexes. These are section 8 (paid for by the gov't)and 99 out of 100 are occupied by people that speak no english. It always amazes me when I have to go do a warranty call, that these people are always home with their 8 kids. The father is usually on the couch drinking beer, and the mother is cooking. Now why is this? Because of the handouts. Liberalism will be the destruction of this country.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-08 AT 12:24PM (MST)[p]Dupe there is no comparison to make between Muslims and Mexicans. You continue to mis the point Dupe. Before long Islam will control Europe.

Mexicans come here and assimilate plus they are Christians. Its all good.

The article I posted has nothing to do with skin color or race. It is all about a perverted religion. What part of the article did you not comprehend!!!!! I can draw you a map if that helps?

(PRO July 3, 2008)

It's my fault 202 I got him started on Mexicans because he is a major contributor to the problem because he hires illegals.

Why didn't the 2000-2006 republican controlled congress along with the republican president make something happen? I'm all for Bush's visa plan it was the right thing to do but your hero's sat on their thumbs, still Clinton's fault right?

We've been over this before but things rattle out of your head pretty fast so here goes. when a field crew shows up they're ALL Mexican, they fill out their paperwork, show you a card real or fake and go to work. it's against the law to ask if they're legal, they work and you take out withholdings and you pay them, a few moths later you get a letter saying their SS number is no good. your long term people have to be legal because when that letter comes you can't keep using ther SS number so that's that. in time they say they'll have a manditory internet check for SS numbers but guess what? at least at first it won't apply to ag and why? because we wouldn't get the crops harvested . I don't think if we paid union scale we could get white people to do the work, so if you think food is high now wait until we have teamsters picking crops, if they would that is. a work visa would solve ALL these problems for everyone, then they take their money and go back to Mexico.

202 most of the Mexicans where I'm from assimilate poorly, if you're a wet back with a Mexican flag in your 20" wheeled Tauras wagon you're not trying very hard. we don't have very many here but even as a minority they expect you to assimilate to them, any of our laws they don't care for they ignore, the game violations get me the hottest. I don't care about religion at all so I'm not sure a Muslim trailer park would be any worse than a Mexican one. just being Catholic doesn't get a free pass to drain social services and break our laws with me. once again the worker visa program would get them out of here when the work is over ,so simple.

Both sides are to blame on the issue!

The libs like the illegals because they get to help them at the cost of everybody's expence.

The conservatives need landscapers at the country clubs.

It is not illegal to ask someone if they are legal. What do you think you're doing when you ask for a SS card and a drivers license? Another thing, if the gov't would mandate the american citizens that are on public assistance go pick crops, I don't think the cost of harvesting would go up at all. Instead as I said earlier, these people get to sit at home and drink beer and collect their welfare. Picking crops is not a low life job, my grandparents did it. We have just gotten used to seeing the mexicans doing it and we think it is to degrading for whites and blacks to do it. I say anyone who is physically able that collects welfare should be out doing it. I bet you it wouldn't take long to get these dopes off of welfare. Or maybe even better yet, why not make inmates at our prisons do it, all they do is watch TV and read all day.

I have to agree with dude on the "work visa" part. We need to get that program going and let the workers in on a part time basis and they get no other benifits unless they pay for it. such as health care insurance to cover medical needs. The program has to be efficent and should include a records check for crimes here and in Mexico on a instant check basis as we have already in this country.
Any found without their work visa is deported. Mexico must agree to cooperate on a viable program, or the border is closed down, that will get their cooperation very quick.
The ones already here should get first priorty on getting the work visa, if they pass the crime record check, as that will get them to come in and apply for the majority of them. If they fail to do so, when found should be deported and put on a list that will not allow them to apply for a work visa in the future.
All employers will be required to check for the work visa and submit the card number to the Gov. for verication or face a very severe fine on the first count and criminal action on any futher violations. if a corporation is found guilty of hiring illegals, the person involved with hiring is the one who does the time.
We need to bring this under control as it is now it will put this country in the poor house if we keep going as we have been doing. Congress is the one that needs to address this issue and the one held responsible by the voters.
RELH

CAforkedhorn,

Do you want the gov sending you a truckload of worthless freeloaders that don't know how to work and telling you to pay them to pull wire??

JB

Good point, welfare bums are not only lazy I'm not sure they are capible of doing anything but the most simple jobs. so simple jobs it is, but you're going to have to have a whip and a shot gun to get them to work.

If you can figure out how to get them to work I say perfect, any job is insentive to find a better job.

By the way it is illegal to ask them if they're legal, if they show you a card that looks real it's racial discrimination to ask them if they're a legal hispanic. no different than asking a black guy if he's here legally from Africa or not.

I'm really only talking about the jobs that americans do not want to do (farm labor) I have no problem finding legal workers to pull wire. In all reality what I said will never happen, but my point is that the freeloaders of this country (many of them illegals) must do something to contribute or as RELH said we will be in the poor house. There is no easy cure all and I'm totally for the worker visa program. Who might I ask are the people opposing the worker visa program? BTW Hdude what is the purpose of asking a worker for ID and SS card if not to determine his/her legality. I cannot racially discriminate hiring someone if they are a legal citizen, but last I checked an illegal alien has no discriminatory rights especially since he broke the law by coming here illegally.

If they show you a card, and they always do, all you can do is look at it and if it looks real, which most do anymore you're done asking questions.

If they really wanted to solve this why not just deport them? when they raid a saw mill or slaughter house they can gather up 100's at a time but most of them are never deported. as an employer I'm willing to do what I'm asked but the fact is it's a game.

Nobody knows what to do because of the family and nobody wants to do anything, just find someone else to put the blame on. if nobody cares don't ask the employer to be Perry Mason, if you won't deport him because he has American born kids to feed making him steal rather than getting a job makes no sense. I say create a work visa program and deport every last illegal even if they have 17 American born kids. if you're not going to do that you might as well do nothing, because whatever you do they're better off here than going back home and they're not leaving.

Both sides are to blame on the issue!
The libs like the illegals because they get to help them at the cost of everybody's expence.

The conservatives need landscapers at the country clubs.

That makes more sense than all the other replies combined. Being a conservative republican, I would be a hypocrite if I blamed all of the "illegals" on the democrats.

Both are at fault.

"I'm not sure a Muslim trailer park would be any worse than a Mexican one"
So you are OK with a trailer park full of sleeper cells as opposed to a trailer park full of hard working Christian Mexicans? Genius Dupe pure genius.

Why is everyone dodging the central point of this thread. It has absolutly nothing to do with a bunch of pepper bellies coming across our boarder. NOTHING!

(PRO July 3, 2008)

So as long as someone is a christian it's ok if they overtake you and your way of life?

The point is Europe is being overtaken by muslims from assorted nations, we're being overtaken by Mexicans who happen to be christians. it's not a religion thing , it's a being taken over thing.

When your good christians stop stealing anything not bolted down I'll give more thought as to if a muslim trailer park would be any worse. off the top of my head I can think of a couple dozen rapes and murders right here in eastern Oregon by illegal Mexicans in the last 10 years and not one by a muslim, so save the religious superiority thing. there are good people and there are bad people from ALL religions.

Dupe, how many Mexican terrorist have attacked us lately. Wait there was Pancho Villa. So excluding him how many Mexican Christian terrorist have attacked us, flown planes into our buildings killed thousands of Americans all because the Bible told them they would go to haven if they did?

Now how many Muslims have done the same all in the name of Islam?
Are there Mexican Christian sleeper cells in this country waiting to attack? Are there Islamic sleeper cells in this country waiting to attack? Does the bible say go out and kill non believers? Does the Koran say go out and kill non believers and if you do you get some virgins in haven.

You need to be honest with us here Dupe. Your argument is as transparent as your brain!

(PRO July 3, 2008)

Those dang Mexicans blew up our embassies, our ship, airliners and the twin towers. I say gut them and leave the benevolent muslims alone.

202 your hate for muslims isn't going to solve anything, freedom of religion applys to them as well once they get here. I didn't say I wanted more muslims I said they aren't the root of all evil as you preach. I wish the border was closed to all imigrants we don't need anymore people.

As I said there are good people and there are bad people, this isn't a holy war it's common sense. I'll bet you in the last 25 years illegal Mexicans have murdered and raped more Americans than those Saudi terrorist did on 9/11. now does than mean we don't have a beef with muslim terrorist? hell no , but there are other fires to put out as well. you're saying wet backs are no problem at all because they're christians, give me a break, we're being invaded just like Europe you're just to dense to see it.

Hey guys, Dude has made a valuable point on the illegal mexicans. I have seen a big upswing in sexual crimes and narcotics that are involving illegal Mexicans. We are getting a larger percentage of criminals, including drug cartel members slipping over our border. The MM members living near the Interstate highway #5 going from Cali to Oregon and Washington are reading more accounts of big drug hauls being caught by CHP and state police. Over 90% involve illegal Mexicans. Shasta County just had a 17 pound black tar herion bust where the suspect escaped. To bad that drug sniffing dog was not also an attack K-9.
The mexican drug cartels in Mexico have become so strong that they have made open threats against high ranking Gov. officials and carried out numerous assinations in that country.
I do not know about you, but I do not want that group to get any more of a hold in this country. A terr is a terr, no matter what religion he claims to be.
Speaking of Terrs, it seems that a number of them is being released from Gitmo and we will have to accept some of them in this country so that the other nations will be willing to accept their share of the released ones. scary isn't it!!! Was on the news tonight.

RELH

" 202 your hate for muslims isn't going to solve anything, freedom of religion applys to them as well once they get here. I didn't say I wanted more muslims I said they aren't the root of all evil as you preach. I wish the border was closed to all imigrants we don't need anymore people."

I understand freedom of religon Dupe. However if you look around the world today what religon is causing all the problems?

Where is this perverted religon gaining a strong foot hold out side of the middle east?

So as the article states. Europe traded out a peaceful religon with the Jews for a perverted religon with the Muslims. What part of that don't you understand?

So for you Dupe this is no big deal and the mexicans are doing the same thing here in the USA. Does that about sum up your argument?

So with that said. Which group would you rather have coming over our border?

(PRO July 3, 2008)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-08 AT 08:15PM (MST)[p]How about niether one? whe I said close the borders that sums up my response.

Do you have any idea how many Iraqis are trying to get into this country? Iraqis who helped you in your war who and say it's not safe for them in Iraq and you're hanging out to dry by denying them asylm so far. you just might get your muslim invasion and you asked for it

What you're trying to do here is make a case for a holy war against the in your opinion demon muslims. I haven't seen a religion yet I think is worthy of top dog designation so your banter is waisted on me.

I still don't see why you can dispise the muslim religion so much and then pitch what a great thing we did for the poor Iraqis and what a great allie they will be in the region, HELLO, they're muslims. I think in general the muslim religion is stupid, but your religion is not without it's flaws as well. some muslims hate you, you hate them, you're not as different as you would like to think.

"Wow it must suck to be ismith or Dupe. How do you guys even find the strength to get up in the morning?
Guys this country is nowhere near going down the craper. get a grip!" 202typical

"They are being slowly over taken by Islam. Can you see the future? I can." 202typical

So which is it 202? Catholic gangbangers/drugrunners or islamic terrorists?
ismith

48461bbc1c983664.jpg

I ususually agree w/you 202 but the answer to your first question is about 14,000,000. That's how many illegals from Mexico are here abusing our system, costing us taxpayers, and so on and so on.

T264

202 what would you have said if that had been a muslim that pulled out an AK 47 and blew away those three Americans in California? yes one of your loving christian wet backs killed three Americans in a traffic jam today and not one hate post from you about it?

If it had been a muslim you'd call him a terrorist and call for the destruction of his race and religion. since he's a lovable Mexican just fine his employer and call it good right?

You got that exactly right Dude. I do have a double standard when it comes to the difference between illegal Mexicans and illegal Muslims.
I will take a Mexican over a Muslim any day.

(PRO July 3, 2008)

If muslims start stealing the tools and radios out of my tractors when I leave them close to the road I might agree.

right now I don't care if they swim the river or ride a carpet I don't care for them. close the border, we're full.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom