Alligator in a bar

desperatehills

Very Active Member
So a guy walks into a bar with a good sized alligator under his arm. He sets the gator on a barstool and proclaims to the bar "Would anyone in this bar buy me a drink if I let this gator clamp down on my man parts for a full minute?" A rumble comes over the crowd and soon he had several takers on his bet. The guy scratches the gators chin and he opens his mouth wide, then he places his manhood in the gators mouth and the gator swiftly clamps down on his junk. The man calmly stood there for a full 60 seconds then reaches over and grabs a beer bottle, breaks it over the head of the gator and the gator opens his mouth and the man is unharmed. The crowd went crazy and soon the man began drinking the many free drinks he had just won. An hour later, the some what drunk man climbed up on a barstool and says" I'll give anyone in here a hundred bucks if they will try the same stunt". A hush falls over the crowd but soom a young blonde girl comes forward and says "I'll try hit...but when the minute is up, try not to hit me so hard over the head with the beer bottle!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom