Allow myself to introduce myself..

CatfishKev

What's up guys, thought I would briefly introduce myself. Names Kev, I live in Sierra Vista AZ. Unit 35A for you deer hunters. I've historically been more of a Coues guy but I'm looking to switch over and try to get myself a muley with a bow next.
You can probably expect my upcoming opinions in some of the other forums here. Take care.
Kev

Welcome. I sometimes go to another forum that’s geared more toward AZ hunters and there’s someone there with your user name. Is that you? It’s nothing like this place. Over there you cannot even type Hell’s Canyon. When you do, it comes up as Heck’s Canyon. I guess hell is a bad word for some.

Welcome. I sometimes go to another forum that’s geared more toward AZ hunters and there’s someone there with your user name. Is that you? It’s nothing like this place. Over there you cannot even type Hell’s Canyon. When you do, it comes up as Heck’s Canyon. I guess hell is a bad word for some.
Yup, lol that's the place alright I got the same screen name over there. Where ya located captain coues?

Currently in Mesa, but I call Holbrook home. The name Captain Coues, has nothing to do with my hunting preference. I’ve never even hunted Coues. I just thought it was a cool sounding name. I’m a Mule Deer guy.

Gotcha. Did a job up in Holbrook, stayed in a creepy motel that was the cheapest i could find. Neither me nor my wife got raped and we didnt get bed bugs either so that was a win. Not implying anything negative towards Holbrook as a whole.

But never hunted coues? You wound me friend.....

I'm looking to switch to the dark side this year. Building rifle points for late kaibab but during archery has generally been coues since its my backyard. But I'm ready to try something different

Holbrook has gone downhill a lot since the early 2000s. Before that, it was a pretty good place to grow up. When I was born, we had a Hospital, Sears, JCPenny, Montgomery Ward, Bolwing alley and some Building Supply places. It’s a shell of what it once was. The motel owners had a lot of pride back then too.

I would love to hunt Coues. I just got hooked on Mule Deer early on. I archery hunt in Coues country, nothing like what you live in, but places that hold plenty. I just let them go unless they’re big but haven’t seen very many big ones.

Welcome aboard catfish.....I was engaged to a gal from SV, but that's a whole other story ?
We've had some notable claims to fame here. Highest teen pregnancy rate in the us, also top 5 highest divorce rate as well a few years back. Possibly the two are realated... :unsure:

Oh yeah, it's also where I live now and I'm a pretty big deal!

Btw, hope her name wasn't brandy, she's mine and were like 5 kids deep.

We've had some notable claims to fame here. Highest teen pregnancy rate in the us, also top 5 highest divorce rate as well a few years back. Possibly the two are realated... :unsure:

Oh yeah, it's also where I live now and I'm a pretty big deal!

Btw, hope her name wasn't brandy, she's mine and were like 5 kids deep.
Lol....nope, not Brandy....."Anna".

Welcome! Glad you're joining in. If you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Glad to see you got the avatar uploaded.

All those hotspots are marked on a map at the clubhouse. Look at the wall just to the right of the main entrance.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom