Alone

dirtygrass

I have beed watching the TV show Alone since it started. I really like the show, and have respect for the participants, I don't think I could be alone that long. I do feel most of the participants are not very good survival people.

Watching the show tonight when Dave started crying over killing 4 grouse and a squirrel almost made me puke in my laughing mouth. He killed a ton of fish when he participated previously and didn't cry like a baby.

I'd be crying for joy.

It seems they put these people in places just to see who starves to death or taps out first.

Grouse is yum. Never tried squirrel but it's probably decent. I killed an old Ringneck Pheasant that was like leather but I didn't waste it.
One time at a high school party...uh never mind.

Dave loves to hunt. He will keep going in order to win. He is good with that bow. I think Dave will kill a big animal and then it will be between him and the other Utah guy, Randy.

Dang Mtmuley did someone P!ss in your Koolaid.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

.....and I am boycotting naked and afraid until they get rid of the roving blurry spot on the women......might as well let them not be naked....wtf??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

My family laughed last night when we watched that. What a baby, I am sorry.

Does he not have feeling for all the vegetables he eats? All the trees he killed to make hsi shelter? All the fish he eats? All the insects he eats?

Come on Dude!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom