Alpine pictures, Hat Creek BC

M

MattB

Heres a picture from when i went hunting up there in October, i left my house at about 3:30 am, and made it to treeline at 7:00, but as it got light i couldnt see anything.
alpinefoggedout.jpg

November 2001, same area i missed a nice buck after calling him in right afteri took this picture.
My%20Pictures.jpg

Looking towards the valley to lillooett, the mountain side with no snow looks like a good sheep area for early in the season.
My%20Pictures0003.jpg

Me and my 2 dogs backpacking to Blustry mountain, photo taken end of july! in 1997.
goodalpine.jpg

Picture looking from the top, all the way to the valley bottom. If you look to the left of the photo, you can see the white mountain fsr.
alpinelookingathat.jpg

Me with my border collie that just passed away, pic taken in 1997.
mattalpine.jpg

Only mulie i have shot up the hat creek valley. I shot the buck just after the ranch on the white mountain fsr you can see in the pic above. I shot the buck in 1996 when i was 15.
2nd%20buck.jpg

Definately nice up in there. I haven't been up to alpine in that area yet but it looks tempting enough to go for a walk.Thanks for sharin the pic's.

Hey there Matt , thanks for sharing your pictures , that was a heck of a snow storm , and he's dang sure a nice buck too ....NMhuntnutt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom