AMERICA WILL SURVIVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see I get nuked for something that could air on the Mr Rogers show. I give up.

Yes the D's won, did I say otherwise ? white supremacists are not the majority that's why, if you can get the lazy D's off their butts to vote the skin heads will never rule again. but without an imperial wizard to motivate them like the one we dumped today I don't know they will. that's why I said better luck next time .

I also said America will survive, at least as long as I need it.

If one or two elections can destroy our country, it was weak to begin with. Truth is, The United States is strong enough to survive some bad political leaders. We just survived a narcissist that cared only about himself and we will survive whatever we get this go around. Because America is the people. But because of that fact, the bigger danger is the erosion of ethics, morality and character of the people. And we are seeing that erosion on both sides, and that is far more dangerous than a few yayhoos with crazy ideas in elected office.

The communists are happy... both foreign & domestic, so is Hunter & Walmart... congrats!

Reactions: nfh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom