Ammo Issues

Mule675

Guys, I'm posting this in the ELK Forum, cause that's where I spend most of my time. I know we are all looking at the same info on almost every ammo supplier " Out of Stock". Has anybody on here been able to find ammo that is not Russian or some other off brand? I'm usually a Nosler or Barnes guy and I'm hearing that guys who have ammo backordered are hearing possibly mid-June ship dates. Just curious what other guys are hearing or what their thoughts are. Getting a little nervous as I don't want to start practicing with my remaining inventory not knowing what's ultimately happening.

There’s like 20 threads on the same topic going on now in the other forums.

I have no problem finding the ammo I need.

I think it all depends on what caliber you are shooting. I live in California and the local Sportsman’s Warehouse has plenty of “hunting cartridges” available like to 300 Winchester mag or
7 mm but a lot of the odd “shooting”ammo I still cannot find. I’ve been looking for some 204 Ruger and 20-250 for quite a while now.

You may have missed my point. You can find plenty of places to look in any of the other 20 no ammo whining threads. Which btw are part of the reason you can’t find ammo.

I think it all depends on what caliber you are shooting. I live in California and the local Sportsman’s Warehouse has plenty of “hunting cartridges” available like to 300 Winchester mag or
7 mm but a lot of the odd “shooting”ammo I still cannot find. I’ve been looking for some 204 Ruger and 20-250 for quite a while now.
oilcan
I shoot a 300 WinMag and a 7MM Remington mag and I’m looking for ammo for both. Can’t find either in Reno area. wondering if your sportsman in California has it on the shelves because they are lead bullets? What are the prices at the Sportsman’s Warehouse and Cali.
I would buy some at the price was right. Thanks

oilcan
I shoot a 300 WinMag and a 7MM Remington mag and I’m looking for ammo for both. Can’t find either in Reno area. wondering if your sportsman in California has it on the shelves because they are lead bullets? What are the prices at the Sportsman’s Warehouse and Cali.
I would buy some at the price was right. Thanks
Check your inbox.

AmmoSeek is what I have been watching. It takes some time and effort in terms of refreshing multiple times a day over the course of several days or even weeks, but stuff does pop up. Ultimately, at least for me, it comes down to how much I'm willing to pay for what I want. Although I will say that by using AmmoSeek to find what does pop up I've been able to buy what I want/need.

I have Ammoseek set up to email me when the ammo I “seek” comes in. Bought 2 boxes on Monday for $43 each. For premium ammo that isn’t bad

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom