Ammo shortage = Silence

TheOneRidgeRunner

Anybody else noticed how quite the hills are?
Maybe the ammo shortage and price has some positives to it.
Usually you go out and hear thousands of rounds being shot, not so much now days.
I've got to say it's a nice change.

Well!

Nobody Is wasting Ammo Like We use to!

Might Save A Few Fires From being started?

But Not The Same America We Once Knew Either!

Honestly I haven’t thought about it but your right I wonder if I go clean up a shooting site how long will it take to be full again? I used to shoot quite a bit until I had kids. I would bring a snow shovel, rake and brute trash can and clean up as many shotgun rounds as I could haul. Took many times to get an area somewhat decent. People that own guns are not sportsman’s only we care what happens to the lands. Almost glad they gave that land to the res.

I went up on FS land this morning and cut a load of firewood. I took my rifle but there was crew working and a sign "No Shooting". I saved $50. :D

For me- I am a lifelong member to a gun club, have plenty of property to shoot on as well. Plenty of ammo- lead still flies as needed.

It's funny, my buddy has a 300 yard range- lead flies there often. Suppressors on a few keeps it a tad quieter.... Neighbors have complained a few times, but that was when he was having several friends over and the guns were being "sighted in" for several hours daily.;)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom