Ammo transfer

Look up walletthub article from 3/30/23. Sales, property, state income taxes ranked. Folks spend way more/year on property and sales tax then gas tax whick is .50/ gallon higher then the national average. Big deal. Education?

View attachment 111921
All I know is that my state income tax rate alone is higher than any of those number. I guess I’m glad you don’t have that to deal with. However, I’m a bit surprised at what an apologist you are for California and how much liberals have screwed this state up. I’m guessing you tilt pretty hard left to not see how bad this state is now, compared to how great it used to be.

All I know is that my state income tax rate alone is higher than any of those number. I guess I’m glad you don’t have that to deal with. However, I’m a bit surprised at what an apologist you are for California and how much liberals have screwed this state up. I’m guessing you tilt pretty hard left to not see how bad this state is now, compared to how great it used to be.
The graph is a blend of 3 taxes not just state income tax. Voted republican since Ford in 1976.

Well, it's 75 and sunny everyday here. My wi. Deer property is horrible weather 7 months, my Naples property sucks 4 months. All good here. Idk I pay 13.8 income tax. Rode the housing wave here for 40 years, 190k to 2.6m now. I can buy a lot tag anywhere and my wi. Property is a for sure book buck every rut hunt. Enjoy.

Last edited:
As director of defense for Boeing, my wife was sniffed by 13 bomb dogs monthly before the meeting. So yes there is pain in success. 3.3 mill. Miles on aa. And she couldn't talk about how her week was. The cape, Phili., st. Louis, Everton, rinse, repeat.chinook, osprey, eagle, hornet,apache, ect. 6,000 nites in a hotel over 33 years. Care to play for the rewards? Alarmed, locked and loaded nightly. Great life but always watching our back.and yes, I carry. Waiting for some Haji to take her out.

20230602_210823.jpg

20230602_210848.jpg

Last edited:
As director of defense for Boeing, my wife was sniffed by 13 bomb dogs monthly before the meeting. So yes there is pain in success. 3.3 mill. Miles on aa. And she couldn't talk about how her week was. The cape, Phili., st. Louis, Everton, rinse, repeat.chinook, osprey, eagle, hornet,apache, ect. 6,000 nites in a hotel over 33 years. Care to play for the rewards? Alarmed, locked and loaded nightly. Great life but always watching our back.and yes, I carry. Waiting for some Haji to take her out.

View attachment 112107

View attachment 112108
You are out of your fuggin mind.... get some help.

Look up walletthub article from 3/30/23. Sales, property, state income taxes ranked. Folks spend way more/year on property and sales tax then gas tax whick is .50/ gallon higher then the national average. Big deal. Education?

View attachment 111921
High gas prices are a big deal for those of us who drive for a lot for our jobs. Education? I'm sending my kids out of state for college, so they don't get indoctrinated with this states liberal b.s.
And yes, I pay way too much in taxes.

Anyone know what it cost to transfer ammo, I’ve got some rifle ammo I don’t need.
Back to the question. If the buyer is current in the DOJ database, the actual eligibility check is $1 to the state. The dealer can only charge $5 for private party transfers. They can charge what they want for ammo shipped to them, shop around.

High gas prices are a big deal for those of us who drive for a lot for our jobs. Education? I'm sending my kids out of state for college, so they don't get indoctrinated with this states liberal b.s.
And yes, I pay way too much in taxes.
When I told my dad in TX how much we pay for taxes annually he was blown away! He said that was more than he made annually just before he retired 10 years ago!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom