ammo?

vinihunt

I know everyone are having hard time find ammo. I need 30.06 and 7mm08 for our boys. grains doesn't matter and I don't Reloading...been going to ABQ looking for it...NADA..I am in Sfe...any idea on website where to buy...been looking at cheapthandirt, ammoseek and few others....but prefer buy local...

thank you

Keep a close eye on the Federal Ammunition website. They regularly have available ammo in popular calibers and they don't show up on search engines like Ammoseek. I've been able to find everything I need on there with a bit of patience and a quick credit card hand.
Whatever you do don't buy ammo on Gunbroker. Don't give those scalper crooks your business, they're partially to blame for this ammo shortage and buying from them just makes it worse.

I got some projectiles a couple of weeks ago on gunbroker.com but it wasn’t cheap. You May pay thru the nose but if you net rounds you need them.

See someone got Vinihunt. Anyone willing to trade a box of .243 winchester (anything above 85grain) for some .30-06 core lokt 165 grain? I have about a box and a half .30-06 core lokts.

You guys are lucky. At least if you find some you can order it. In this backward state of California we can not purchase ammo on the internet. And I think you can only bring in something like 2 boxes if you physical pick the ammo up out of state.

I second hawkbill. At least you can go there to see what vendors' are selling, even if the stock is not accurate. Go to that vendor, go to the round you want, and sign up to be notified when back in stock. I did that with about every vendor out there for 7mm-08 for my son's new rifle. Midway ended up having some recoil reduced rounds that I bought...with shipping $55, but better than gunbroker.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom