Ammo

bucks

Still quite concerned about the ammo deal ,why are we not seeing any re stocking of ammo I have been to all of the sporting outlets and on line and cannot find anything, does anyone have any in sight on this or are we doomed to get ammo in the future,mabey this is how the government is going to control our gun rights?????

Seems to me that supplies are catching up a little. I’m seeing stuff in-stock online much more often now than a couple months ago. Although it sells out pretty fast.

7.6 million firearms were sold nation wide last month. If each person bought 40 rounds with their gun that is 304,000,000 rounds of ammo. That does not include people ammo hoarding

Remington just fired back up a couple weeks ago. With them making up roughly 60% of the ammo production, you’ll start seeing more products hitting stores soon. Ammo and Bullets factories a running around the clock 7 days a week, it’ll start to rebuild the stores supplies.

Still quite concerned about the ammo deal ,why are we not seeing any re stocking of ammo I have been to all of the sporting outlets and on line and cannot find anything, does anyone have any in sight on this or are we doomed to get ammo in the future,mabey this is how the government is going to control our gun rights?????
bucks,
don't get caught up in the government conspiracy theories.
It's the people doing it to themselves.
It's mainly the hoarders and guys worried they will be left out.
Also, the dirt bags that are hoarding and then reselling it for a big profit but I guess that's the American way now days.
In construction we are seeing mass shortages in supplies. A lot of it has to do with the bigger companies that have more capital are hoarding supplies and storing it in warehouses, just so they never run short.
I order electrical supplies on a weekly basis and every week I have several things back ordered. In the past, we mainly just used one or two different brands. Now days, we buy whatever is available to just keep the work flowing.

I have never got into re loading my own ammo but may have to look into that in the future,I finally found a round that shoots really good consecutively out of my 257 Weatherby,Now I cannot find that ammo anywhere.

My dad grew up during the depression and always had enough bullets stashed to fill a truck bed and I remember him always telling me “they’ll never get all the guns, they’ll go after the ammo supply.” Seems as always, he was right again.
Now you could call it a conspiracy theory I guess, but there are just too many strange things happening all at once (supplies, prices, covid, riots, political atmosphere, restrictions in general) and it seems we’re all being pushed like cattle into squeeze chutes.

Last edited:
Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom