And now it's come full circle. Biden too had secret, unsecured documents, for years...

Oh the hypocrisy. Brandon is a joke. LGB FJB

The classified materials reportedly included top-secret files designated “sensitive compartmented information,” or SCI, meaning the highly sensitive information was obtained from intelligence sources, according to CNN.

During a fake news “60 Minutes” interview with Scott Pelley in September of last year, Brandon ripped Trump as “totally irresponsible” for keeping classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago club and residence.

“When you saw the photograph of the top-secret documents laid out on the floor at Mar-a-Lago, what did you think to yourself? Looking at that image,” Pelley asked Brandon.

“How that could possibly happen,” the president answered. “How one – anyone could be that irresponsible. And I thought what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods? By that I mean names of people who helped or – et cetera. And it just – totally irresponsible.”

The Penn Biden Center think tank was founded in 2018 and is affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. The center purports to be “completely independent of the Biden administration.”

Biden earned nearly $1 million from the University of Pennsylvania to be an honorary professor from 2017 to 2019, despite appearing rarely at the Ivy League school.

The school has raked in millions in anonymous donations from China since putting Biden’s name on the think tank, including $15.8 million in Chinese gifts in 2017 and one staggering $14.5 million donation in May 2018, records show.

I know Biden had secret documents and some are comparing it to Trump’s Mar-A-Lago situation. The secret documents scandals are not the same! Please allow me to once, and forever, dispel any concerns over Biden’s actions:

• Biden is not orange. He’s more of a pale yellow. Everyone knows orange=bad. Orange and Secret, VERY BAD. Pale and Secret? Probably good.
  • Biden’s documents were nowhere near Jill’s undergarment drawers. Who would want to raid them anyway?
  • Biden is a sweet old grandpa kinda guy. Trump is an evil mastermind, hell bent on the planet’s destruction. Old grandpas need secret documents to light fires at night in case of cold weather. Evil masterminds use secret documents to light fuses on bombs!
  • Biden had his secret documents for YEARS. Trump for a couple of months. Old secret documents are like old grandpas- sweet and innocent. Trump’s secret documents were like petulant teenagers on meth.
  • Biden’s documents were hidden at a secret think tank. Consider that- a THINK tank. Me THINKS that THINK tanks are places where smart people thoughtfully THINK about secrets and do good THINKY things with them! Trump’s were in a bedroom. Only naughty things happen in bedrooms.
There. I’m certain any concerns you had about Biden’s stash of secret documents have been fully addressed. Now, ramp up that TDS and turn your attention away from our dear old glorious leader!

I know Biden had secret documents and some are comparing it to Trump’s Mar-A-Lago situation. The secret documents scandals are not the same! Please allow me to once, and forever, dispel any concerns over Biden’s actions:

• Biden is not orange. He’s more of a pale yellow. Everyone knows orange=bad. Orange and Secret, VERY BAD. Pale and Secret? Probably good.
  • Biden’s documents were nowhere near Jill’s undergarment drawers. Who would want to raid them anyway?
  • Biden is a sweet old grandpa kinda guy. Trump is an evil mastermind, hell bent on the planet’s destruction. Old grandpas need secret documents to light fires at night in case of cold weather. Evil masterminds use secret documents to light fuses on bombs!
  • Biden had his secret documents for YEARS. Trump for a couple of months. Old secret documents are like old grandpas- sweet and innocent. Trump’s secret documents were like petulant teenagers on meth.
  • Biden’s documents were hidden at a secret think tank. Consider that- a THINK tank. Me THINKS that THINK tanks are places where smart people thoughtfully THINK about secrets and do good THINKY things with them! Trump’s were in a bedroom. Only naughty things happen in bedrooms.
There. I’m certain any concerns you had about Biden’s stash of secret documents have been fully addressed. Now, ramp up that TDS and turn your attention away from our dear old glorious leader!
But if Trumps documents were like teenagers, wouldn’t Biden like those documents even more?….sniff sniff that hair.

I don't always get my news from CNN But when I doo. :poop:

CNN- Among the items from Joe Biden’s time as vice president discovered in a private office last fall are 10 classified documents including US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom, according to a source familiar with the matter.

These documents could have been kept for the Brandon families future business dealings ie: Hunter Brandon.

Brandon can not say he declassified them. As only the POTUS can do so. Brandon was VP at the time he took the classified documents. ?

I don't always get my news from CNN But when I doo. :poop:

CNN- Among the items from Joe Biden’s time as vice president discovered in a private office last fall are 10 classified documents including US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom, according to a source familiar with the matter.

These documents could have been kept for the Brandon families future business dealings ie: Hunter Brandon.

Brandon can not say he declassified them. As only the POTUS can do so. Brandon was VP at the time he took the classified documents. ?
Ya, it doesn't smell good. One thing for sure, it puts a damper on the DOJ's ability to charge Trump.

More lies.

Joe Biden in 2018 told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell that he no longer has access to classified information like he once did as Vice President.

Biden sat down for his interview with MSNBC from the Penn Biden Center – the same private office that illegally stored top secret materials from Joe Biden’s time as Obama’s VP.

Top secret intelligence documents related to Ukraine, UK and Iran were found in Joe Biden’s private office, according to CNN.

Joe Biden stored top-secret files with the “sensitive compartmented information” (SCIF) designation at Penn Biden Center in DC.

The documents were discovered by Biden’s lawyers on November 2 – just days before the 2022 midterm elections.

“I don’t have access to classified information anymore,” Joe Biden, while sitting in his private office at the Penn Biden Center where classified documents were just found, said to Andrea Mitchell in February 2018.

WATCH:

Yup, Biden looks quite the hypocrite right about now.
BUT I’m gonna guess that a lot of people thinking that Trumps scandal with secret docs was nothing to worry about/fake news will feel differently about Biden’s scandal with the same issue and that the topic is all of a sudden pretty serious.

I suppose some will. Honestly, I think both are much ado about nothing. I imagine those saying to impeach Biden over some stupid documents left in a closet are simply pissed about how Trump was treated. That said, the hypocrisy is palpable, thus the great fun of it.

Considering the comments Biden made, the hypocrisy on his end is thick.

I’d argue that storage of those docs is an issue, I’m just gonna assume theres very good reasons for protecting the info in them and that careless storage compromises people that deserve better.

Also, I just love watching people flip a 180 on an issue like this in a matter of months….that would also be considered hypocrisy I believe.

I suppose where your allegiance lies tells a lot about how hypocritical one thinks things are. I'm no Trump fan (although I am 100% conservative)- but I railed against the stupid raid as a partisan stunt. I also think that Biden having secret documents discovered before the election and then announced months later is another partisan stunt.

There is hypocrisy on both sides for sure. I would submit that the left is worse since they wanted Trump jailed for his transgression, and now they are pissed- not because Biden had the docs and should ALSO be in jail (using their Trump logic), but because they don't really believe that and can no longer dump on Trump without looking stupid. And man, they look stupid now.

In other words, the bigger 180 flippers are on the left. Just one man's opinion of course :cool:

Can’t really disagree with you…. although I think Trump had PLENTY of opportunity to return the docs before the raid. Just couldn’t give up the souvenirs I guess.

I’d love to see the day when a politician is consistent in what he/she stands for. I’d also like to see it in among us ordinary folks, ordinary changes of opinion when presented with additional legit info being acceptable and probably a sign of intelligence.

Trump had secret service at Mara Lago. The fbi checked where trump had the docs before the raid and it was requested to have a padlock installed, which he did. A president can de-classify any doc he wants.

Biden can’t claim any of those! Those docs were in a space/office where Biden met with Chinese officials…hmmm. Biden is a joke.

What I find so delectable is that Biden has only one defense to the charge that he stole classified documents from the White House, which is a felony (as Democrats never failed to remind us when the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago). That defense is that Obama, who was president when Biden took the documents, gave him permission to take them, effectively declassifying them.

You can't make this stuff up: now they are finding secret docs in Biden's garage. What's next, lining Major's dog kennel in the backyard? Can't wait to see how the media spins THAT one...

Biden, “I’m going to get the chance to speak on all this, God willing it’ll be soon”.

Who needs to give Biden permission to speak, isn’t he the President?

Oh, and it doesn’t matter where the docs were or if they were locked up by his corvette. Biden wasn’t allowed to even possess them from my understanding….he was not a President!

Also, who has lawyers do their moving? Seems expensive. Did those lawyers have top secret clearance?

I do think I know what Biden was saying in his 60 minutes interview though, “he takes classified documents seriously”….he meant to say, “ I take classified documents. Seriously.”

My question is…are they tired of Biden and this will be the nail in his coffin? Amazing to me the msm outlets that do everything possible to cover for him are now the ones leaking it. This sure seems like a coordinated effort of those who are truly in charge.

Holding onto this info until midterms were over and now that the republicans have house control….is ol’ Joeys usefulness done to them? There is so much to this story that we don’t, may never, know but I have a feeling it ties all in with Hunter and the whole Biden crime syndicate.

How can anyone support the Biden administration? What a clown show. You might despise Trump because of his mean tweets, arrogance, etc. But for hell sakes, nobody can seriously argue how much better off the country and world was for that matter with Trump running the show. Wake the F up America! They're using your dumb asses, and you're supporting it.

How can anyone support the Biden administration? What a clown show. You might despise Trump because of his mean tweets, arrogance, etc. But for hell sakes, nobody can seriously argue how much better off the country and world was for that matter with Trump running the show. Wake the F up America! They're using your dumb asses, and you're supporting it.
Clearly, Trump ran the country better.

Clearly, Biden is a doddering old fool.

But Trump is an egotistical, self-proclaimed victim. Victim politics is the worst (although our liberal friends are the real pros at it).

We need new leadership.

BH is onto one approach. Seems like a t-shirt opportunity to me:

1673564223823.png

‘Inadvertently Misplaced’ Classified Documents
Just like Brandon "Inadvertently Misplaced" THOUSANDS of People, Military Hardware, Weapons, and Ordinance at Bagram Air Force Base in Afghanistan!!

Brandon- the 1st and only president to ever do so - authorized a raid on the previous president's home. Under the pretext of securing classified documents while he himself was guilty the entire time of which his administration was accusing his predecessor. You can't make this stuff up.

President Joe Biden in 2016 admitted that his son, Hunter Biden, had access to his Delaware garage, where stashed classified documents were unearthed by the president’s attorney on Thursday.

Joe Biden revealed on the “Jay Leno’s Garage” show that his sons Hunter and Beau had access to his garage to restore the infamous green Corvette, a video uploaded to YouTube dated October 26, 2016, revealed.

“My two sons, Beau, who passed away, and my son Hunter decided as a Christmas gift to have the engine rebuilt for me,” he explained to Jay Leno.

October of 2016 is just months before then-Vice President Joe Biden left the White House and allegedly stole classified documents.

4. Biden has been in government for many decades and should have been very familiar with the various document rules. Trump was in power for 4 years. There’s plenty more. Meanwhile, this entire scandal has been covered up for months, including through the mid-term elections.

5. The DOJ did not issue a subpoena, let alone secure a search warrant, and to the best of our knowledge, there has been no government search of any of Biden’s offices or homes for documents.

6. Instead, we rely on Biden’s people and his private lawyers, who’ve demonstrated that they are not to be relied on. As of now, there’s been no special counsel appointment. To our knowledge, no national security review of the classified documents.

7. In fact, we have no idea when the second group of documents were found. We have no idea about the chain of custody. Yet, the treatment of President Trump has been disgusting. The triggering of the criminal justice system against him has been appalling. There’s plenty more.

Several things about this documents case riles me. There was no need to involve a S.W.A.T. type raid on Trump's property where he kept his documents that were far more secured then Biden had his.
As President Trump had the legal right to declassify the documents he had in his possession. I do not think Biden had that right as a vice-president when he stored his documents. The documents stored in his garage that even Hunter Biden had access to was plain stupidity on Biden's part and outright violation of the security regulations. Hunter Biden can not get a security clearance due to his past history, and Joe knew that and still Hunter had access to those documents.
The dems pulled another political stunt on Trump that turned around and bit them on their A$$ again. Obama was right when he said Leave it up to Joe to F##K things up. Yet, we still have idiots that will support that lying idiot con artist.
Also if sleepy Joe is serious about running for re-election, it will be the Democrats that will get rid of him as they know he will not win re-election. They will sneak around and convince the GOP members of Congress to impeach him and enough Dems will vote with the GOP to make it happen. Then the Dems will blame the GOP of being vindictive and getting rid of poor old harmless Grandfather Joe.
RELH

Last edited:
VP does not have the power to de-classify documents

Hunter Brandaon's fingerprints most likely on the documents. Will they check? We will never know the answer.

Also if sleepy Joe is serious about running for re-election, it will be the Democrats that will get rid of him as they know he will not win re-election. They will sneak around and convince the GOP members of Congress to impeach him and enough Dems will vote with the GOP to make it happen. Then the Dems will blame the GOP of being vindictive and getting rid of poor old harmless Grandfather Joe.
RELH
Right? Or something like that. I really worry the Rs will overplay their hand- yet another unforced error. We are super good at it...

Sure…….I believe Trump had all the docs secured like Fort Knox about as much as I believe he can de-classify docs just by thinking about it.

They both had classified docs that they were not supposed to. They both had them at locations frequented by people, I’d argue more people going by mar-a-lago than Biden’s house.

In Trumps case, officials requested return of hundreds of docs multiple times over months and when that didn’t occur, a raid occurred (should we really be surprised). We don’t know everything about Biden’s case yet (guessing we learn more in the near future), but presently, it looks like under twenty docs were returned….probably stored there due to incompetence. Most questionable thing on the Biden case is the delay in reporting it until after the elections, and that’s a big deal.

Yes, incompetent hypocrite is a good description of Biden now. But if you look beyond both cases as simply being improper storage of docs, and compare them objectively, I don’t think it’s a favorable look for Trump.

How about America gets rid of both of them and finds someone way better?

Last edited:
OMG, there are no words to describe how tortuously incompetent this all is. Last night, they found 5 more at Biden's house! That's the fourth separate disclosure of secret documents discovered.

At this rate, Biden can catch Trump on quantity of docs within the month! Let's Go Brandon!

Maybe Biden should order an FBI raid on his own place. That way he can show even better cooperation and maybe find all the docs he squirreled away in the pantry, bathroom, couch seat cushions, and possibly in his Stingray's glove box.

OMG, there are no words to describe how tortuously incompetent this all is. Last night, they found 5 more at Biden's house! That's the fourth separate disclosure of secret documents discovered.

At this rate, Biden can catch Trump on quantity of docs within the month! Let's Go Brandon!

Maybe Biden should order an FBI raid on his own place. That way he can show even better cooperation and maybe find all the docs he squirreled away in the pantry, bathroom, couch seat cushions, and possibly in his Stingray's glove box.
Interesting that the FBI aren't the ones doing the looking? They seem to have a comical new standard of "no problem, you guys just keep looking and let us know if you find any more"

Sure…….I believe Trump had all the docs secured like Fort Knox about as much as I believe he can de-classify docs just by thinking about it.

They both had classified docs that they were not supposed to. They both had them at locations frequented by people, I’d argue more people going by mar-a-lago than Biden’s house.

In Trumps case, officials requested return of hundreds of docs multiple times over months and when that didn’t occur, a raid occurred (should we really be surprised). We don’t know everything about Biden’s case yet (guessing we learn more in the near future), but presently, it looks like under twenty docs were returned….probably stored there due to incompetence. Most questionable thing on the Biden case is the delay in reporting it until after the elections, and that’s a big deal.

Yes, incompetent hypocrite is a good description of Biden now. But if you look beyond both cases as simply being improper storage of docs, and compare them objectively, I don’t think it’s a favorable look for Trump.

How about America gets rid of both of them and finds someone way better?
Biden had the docs for YEARS!!!!! National archives didn’t know he had them that whole time. They were at the Penn Biden center that the Chinese paid for! At least at Mara Lago it was guarded by secret service.

Spin this however you want. They hid this before the mid-terms while publicizing everything about the situation at Mara Lago. Your excuse about incompetence is the worst part…who knows who had access to the docs Biden had. Did Biden forget about them? That’s worse than not cooperating with the national archives. We have no idea where the Biden docs have been, no records…wow, that seems secure.

Good lord, he did an interview telling the nation how irresponsible it was about what Trump did while the whole time he was doing the same, if not worse, for YEARS!!!

Last edited:
Oh, and another thing. On Friday at the press conference KJP said they are being completely transparent and not hiding anything….yet, they knew that the night before MOREdocuments were found!!!

What a f**king joke.

I’ll spin it the way I want and I’m sure you’ll do the same.
You might notice I haven’t defended Biden’s actions, last I checked saying someone is incompetent isn’t flattering. And I agree the delay in reporting this until after the elections is a big deal.

The docs weren’t secured properly at either location and shouldn’t have been at either location. You think Trumps egotistical ass is above showing those prized docs off to anyone he wanted to impress? I wouldn’t trust him or Biden with anything important to me, don’t think the nation should either.

BUT I forgot, it’s all legal in Trumps case because former presidents can de-classify just by thinking about it. You got a defense for that line? Sounds as stupid as the s*** I made up when my parents caught me lying when I was 6 years old.

Last edited:
Did I say anywhere that was Trump did was correct?

The national archives told trump how to store them and put an additional lock on the door.

When did Biden have that conversation with the national archives? Oh that’s right, nobody knew he had them except Hunter, China, Iran, and Ukraine.

NMFROM81 who did you vote for this last election in 2020? "Was it Biden. I voted for Trump even knowing about his short comings as he was the far lessor evil then do nothing Biden. All Biden did for the past 25 years is make himself and his family rich off the backs of the voting citizen who was stupid enough to keep voting him back into office. His record in Congress and as vice president is piss poor at best and one screw up after another that even Obama recognized the fact that Biden was a screw up and admitted it.

RELH

Last edited:
RELH: I did NOT vote for Biden, but I also did NOT vote for Trump in 20’. In 16’ I didn’t vote for Clinton or Trump. I’ve voted Libertarian last 2 generals. I’m a registered Republican and had voted that way until 2016. I live in a state that is so far left I’m not concerned about not supporting either of the major parties when I didn’t like the candidates. And I think the country would probably work better in a 3 party system, but I doubt we’ll find out.

Trump completely lost me when he indicated publicly that he would only accept election results if he won. Doesn’t sound like something the President of the United States should be saying.

Lady justice wears blindfold for a reason. If they (DOJ) were concerned about impartiality, the FBI would be combing through any & every location tied to Biden... & not allow Biden's aides/attorneys (without security clearances) to find & disclose evidence. Don't think it would have gone over too well had Rudy or any of Trump's aides or lawyer babes been allowed to deal with and disclose Trump evidence

Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say​

'There were absolutely no additional measures to safeguard and protect the information,' says one expert of Biden's storage of classified materials​

That seems to put it in a nutshell. Dems cooked their own butts on this political B.S. when it backfired on them.
I also would like to see a strong third party option in hopes we have better candidates to choose from and I would like to see term limits of only two terms in office to get rid of career political hacks like we have in office now who only care about enriching them selves and staying in office.
RELH

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., is not ruling out the possibility that national security may have been jeopardized by President Joe Biden’s mishandling of classified documents.

Schiff appeared on ABC’s "This Week" on Sunday after a third batch of classified documents was found at Biden’s residence in Wilmington, Delaware.

Cali4x4, I do not want any Democrat for president as any the DNC puts up will be in the league of Biden, Newsome, or cackle Harris.
There are no more JFK's in the Democrat party.
RELH

is there even an argument that the left runs the administrative state??...The swamp??
Ya know, somehow I keep holding out hope that there is some integrity around. I do seem to be disappointed a lot though. Kinda like rooting for the AZ Cardinals :rolleyes:

Yep! the Dems and the liberal press will now throw sleepy Joe to the wolves. He served his useful purpose to them and now they must get rid of him as they know they can not win in 2024 with him running for re-election.
Only problem is that their new poster boy has a piss poor record of running things in CA. and will not be any better.
RELH

And now, 6 more secret documents. 5th time they have uncovered documents- what in the heck is going on??

It's just a joke at this point. I can't even imagine what he'll say this time.

Crafty worded legalese from his personal atty. "Including six items" could mean 6 boxes with 1000's of classified docs.

Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 11.20.33 PM.png

This will give the DNC the ammo they need to get sleepy Joe to bow out of the 2024 election. They can not win with him and they flat know it. They have already started to turn against him and will cut that demented fool's throat.
You can bet that cackle Harris will cut his throat behind his back in the shadows. She wants a crack at being his replacement.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom