And There You Have It...

Good. Unfunded mandates are BS.

But it’s ok to require CdL drivers be drug tested in the name of public safety (expense borne by the employer of course). Confusing times.

Good. Unfunded mandates are BS.

But it’s ok to require CdL drivers be drug tested in the name of public safety (expense borne by the employer of course). Confusing times.

A drug test for a CDL driver fits the standards for a safe work environment based on impaired operation of equipment. It also fits because the general public is brought in to that work environment.

Someone with zero symptoms that is "positive" will not impair their ability to operate equipment and an employer has the legal responsibility to send an employee home if they are impaired due to illness. This environment limits the exposure of the general public.

Read the opinion, all 30 pages of it. It states the vaccination requirement and testing does not end at the job where OSHA's authority ends. An environment where PPE is required does. Fair warning, the dissenting opinion is whiney...

Last edited:
A drug test for a CDL driver fits the standards for a safe work environment based on impaired operation of equipment. It also fits because of the general public brought in to that work environment.

Someone with zero symptoms that is "positive" will not impair their ability to operate equipment and an employer has the legal responsibility to send an employee home if they are impaired due to illness. This environment limits the exposure of the general public.

Read the opinion, all 30 pages of it.

So, it’s ok if the public demands it ? Spin a little more and you’ll be right back where we started.

Anyone know the statistical likelihood required to be a grave danger?

The most dangerous person in America is the vaccinated worker. Asymptomatic super spreader. They are the ones who need testing.

What about the ones that test positive, aren't vaccinated, and show no symptoms other than a headache (quite common actually) or allergies for an afternoon (quite common)?

Not only did this get shot down but Sinema stood strong with Manchin against voting rights bill. If you aren't up to speed on that I suggest you get there as it makes the US like California and New York.

Last edited:
Not only did this get shot down but Sinema stood strong with Manchin against voting rights bill. If you aren't up to speed on that I suggest you get there as it makes the US like California and New York.
You might want to get up to speed on it, yourself.

She has said that she DOES support the voting rights bill. It is getting rid of the filibuster that she does not support.

Not sure. But Guessing 99.98% survival rate isn’t it
We would have to correct for kids. Most of the old people have to work until they die, so their numbers should probably be included.

It might well be more than 99.98. Of course, people on ventilator’s count as survivors and probably can’t come to work, so there’s that.

But at least your employer won’t have to do a bunch of administrative push-ups in their spare time.

The most dangerous person in America is the vaccinated worker. Asymptomatic super spreader. They are the ones who need testing.
I was talking to a school administrator yesterday. She told me that as long as she is vaccinated and has the booster, she can work at the school if she tests positive for covid. NONE of this makes sense anymore

I was talking to a school administrator yesterday. She told me that as long as she is vaccinated and has the booster, she can work at the school if she tests positive for covid. NONE of this makes sense anymore
Yeah, and here the students don’t have to stay home either. Parents bring their sick kids to school so they don’t have to deal with them.

Anyone else notice how f’d up all the kids are after staying home with their parents for a year?

Coached my son’s Jr Jazz game last night. We all “social distanced”…..um….hmmmm….covid wasn’t at the game because we had a game to play. Covid left us alone, because we ignored it. We were “ok” because we didn’t care.

Even though she's a Democrat, I'm a fan of Sinema's. She stands her ground on her positions, and seems to honestly just try to do what is best for the state of AZ and the country.

I like that she doesn't bend to the Democratic party. We could use more senators that don't bend to their party, whether Democrat and republican.

Even though she's a Democrat, I'm a fan of Sinema's. She stands her ground on her positions, and seems to honestly just try to do what is best for the state of AZ and the country.

I like that she doesn't bend to the Democratic party. We could use more senators that don't bend to their party, whether Democrat and republican.

But come on.

She has that mischievous look on her face.

She knows her way around...........?

I like a couple of the things she and Manchin have done this year and very glad for it but I can’t forget or trust either of them on way to many other things they do support. One that trumps all the rest. I will say the same thing about a half dozen or more so called Republicans as well.

My wife's fully vaccinated uncle died this morning of Covid.

Patient: Does this vaccine give immunity?
Doctor: Only for the manufacturer.
The church organist at St. Paul's, Miss Beatrice, a sweet, kind spinster in her eighties, found the secret.

One afternoon the pastor, Father Kelley came to the church while she was practicing in the loft. She invited him to have a seat while she finnished up.

As he sat facing the organ, the priest noticed a cut-glass bowl sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water, and in the water floated, of all things, a condom.

When Miss Beatrice finished her last hymn, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist. Pointing to the bowl he said, "Miss Beatrice, I wonder if you would tell me about this?"

"Oh, yes," she replied, "I was walking through the park more than a year ago, and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place the contents on the organ & keep it wet to prevent the spread of disease...So I've been blessed to never have gotten the virus. "Isn't it wonderful, Father?"

My fully vaccinated fishing partner now has it, but his wife doesn't. She's had him locked down in the back bedroom for the last 5 days. :ROFLMAO: Every time he uses the bathroom, he has to sanitize it before he can come out. :ROFLMAO:

Just finished up with the Covid. Never vaxed. It doesn't meet the hype. I had a slight cough and nothing else. I went duck hunting every day during my time off. ?‍♂️??

This virus crap is really affecting the work place in regards to staffing. There's a strip joint called the 'Perfect 10,' but it is now forced to hire inexperienced 6s & 7s.

poledancing.gif

Last edited:
I'm unvaccinated, had the first round of Covid last year in November, piece of cake, I missed Thanksgiving dinner.
One year later, still unvaccinated, just got over the sniffles and minor cough from round two.

My GF is fully vaccinated (work forced) and she was bed ridden for almost two full weeks and a trip to the ER.

Go figure?

I've know I've had covid off and on for the last 2 years. A cough here and there, sniffles occasionally, even fatigue ;)

Pretty sure the real one was in Feb 2020 with a cough that lasted for 6 weeks.

My fully vaccinated fishing partner now has it, but his wife doesn't. She's had him locked down in the back bedroom for the last 5 days. :ROFLMAO: Every time he uses the bathroom, he has to sanitize it before he can come out. :ROFLMAO:
My fully vax'd coyote hunting bud is dying of cancer because of a life of unhealthy choices. I'd assume it will be chocked up as covid related so someone will make more money.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom