AND WE COULDN'T WHOOP THEIR ASSES IN 20 YEARS!!!

With 80 billion free of the best war fighting gear on the planet you should probably kick ass fairly quick. Treason

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 12.21.43 PM.png

I see your fake meme and raise you an actual photo of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo literally negotiating with terrorists

Screenshot_20210906-234728_Samsung Internet.jpg

PS. The guy standing next to Pompeo is Abdul Ghani Baradar, the de facto President of Afghanistan while they commit these atrocities.

(If you really want to dig in to the details, check out who sought his release from prison.)

But if people feel better banging a drum of political tribalism and falsehoods, I guess they can do that too.

I see your fake meme and raise you an actual photo of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo literally negotiating with terrorists

View attachment 51687

PS. The guy standing next to Pompeo is Abdul Ghani Baradar, the de facto President of Afghanistan while they commit these atrocities.

(If you really want to dig in to the details, check out who sought his release from prison.)

But if people feel better banging a drum of political tribalism and falsehoods, I guess they can do that too.

How to say you didn't read the Trump US/Taliban peace agreement, without saying you didn't read the Trump US/Taliban peace agreement.

View attachment 51687

I'm confused.

Can you highlight the part of the agreement Pompeo made that called for leaving behind "a hundred or so" Americans? Not conjecture, I'd like page and paragraph outlining that.

Can you also show the paragraph that shows how we leave 600,000 small arms, 75,000 vehicles, 200 aircraft, etc. Is that in the addendum?

Short of Lyndsey Graham, and Liz Cheney, not many Americans wanted to stay.

But NO ONE thought it to be a good idea to pull the military out, and leave civilians. NO ONE. Well except a certain dementia patient.

I'm confused.

Can you highlight the part of the agreement Pompeo made that called for leaving behind "a hundred or so" Americans? Not conjecture, I'd like page and paragraph outlining that.

Can you also show the paragraph that shows how we leave 600,000 small arms, 75,000 vehicles, 200 aircraft, etc. Is that in the addendum?

Short of Lyndsey Graham, and Liz Cheney, not many Americans wanted to stay.

But NO ONE thought it to be a good idea to pull the military out, and leave civilians. NO ONE. Well except a certain dementia patient.
Gotta make that cool 20 year deadline for the 9/11 anniversary, complete with photos!

View attachment 51687

Build back better... right griz?

And this.

"China, the world leader in mining rare earths, said Monday that it has "maintained contact and communication with the Afghan Taliban."

So, Joe* gives China control of the Green New Deal that's being shoved down our throats. In exchange for what? A job for his kid?

We should be fine.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom