anderson flat 2022

Passed along from a friend… Sorry, don’t know the details other than it was taken in the G 37 unit this year.

60791997-7438-4D7F-8137-3205564426C3.jpeg

There’s no such thing as hunting it for years on a g37 hunt. Basically a once in a lifetime migration hunt. Although I have heard of some lucky dogs drawing it twice.

Ya. It seemed to alter some migration trails too, starting with the rim fire. Was pretty neat the first couple years with the vegetation gone we could spot old historic mining and cavalry trails.

damn nice deer! did the snow come early in 22?

edit sorry i mean buck if a lifetime in california
Ya we got snow a couple weeks before the hunt which helped with the initial push of deer but got warm once the hunt started making it tough for others. He is a stud for California!

not sure i miss the buckeye bushes haha. happy to hear that. did the snow fall during the general season?

damn i feel like iv seen only one other deer like that in california! i miss those hills they beat you up but when you find water it’s usually an oasis

Any specifics you can share, width--possible score? That is a big-ass buck!
I don't have the exact details, but it's a great photography job! I have a pic of the buck on the hoof and its not as big as the grip and grin photo makes it look. Great buck either way. Based on the live pic I'd estimate it in the 170's and about 25" wide.

I don't have the exact details, but it's a great photography job! I have a pic of the buck on the hoof and its not as big as the grip and grin photo makes it look. Great buck either way. Based on the live pic I'd estimate it in the 170's and about 25" wide.
Could you post the Live Photos you have
Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom