Anderson Valley G-37 Hunt

Calif_Mike

Anyone know how it went this year? I think they went without snow which really hurts that hunt. One of these years I'll draw it.

Calif_Mike

My buddy had a tag, heard through another friend he took a decent 170ish 5x7. Been trying to see it but he's outa town for the holidays. Maybe I can get a pic in a few days. I was up there around Anderson and Bull Creek area a few weeks ago runnin dogs with my bear hunting buddy and we saw afew bucks but nothing special. Hopefully the last storm that came through pushed the big boys outa the park. I'm headed up this weekend to shoot some yotes and hopefully take some pics.....I let ya know.

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

Glad to hear sonme one got one. I head up there every year after bear season is closed to see how many monsters I can run into. Some years its disgusting. lol

Calif_Mike

Try Sawmill rd off 120 just before you go into the park. Its a residential area and its sickening......I wish I had taken pictures of all the monsters I've seen in there. Got a new camera this year :)

Yup, the biggest I have ever seen was standing right on the edge of Hardin Flat Road just after the private campground.

Calif_mike

Well I dont need to tell you then...Lol. Just got back a few min ago...went down to mariposa to hunt pigs but it was all fogged in so we headed over to bull creek/anderson. Saw a pretty good buck about 23-26 in 4 pointer and a couple small forkies. Here's the pic but it aint so good. I had my camera on video instead of image and now it wont let me edit :-(
deer1228001.jpg

Here's one from this spring but about 30 miles away...I hunted him all year but could'nt find him.
47757c2d40fe78f9.jpg

Ya I know...lol, Not to good with a camera. Only optics I'm good with are bolted to my rifle.

How low is the snow level up that way, Will the sheds be high up or down low this year.

The snow is all gone clear up to anderson, not to say they wont get any more. Sheds could be anywhere, I've found em clear up at 5 points all the way down to Snelling.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom