Another 2A First youth hunt

NMELKOHOLIC

4907bd6913227049.jpg

Here is a pic of my sons first buck.
I have hunted a lot of years with complete enjoyment even Killing a 380 Bull Last year with my bow which will never be top by seeing your son kill his first game animal with a 243. It was the biggest fulfillment I have ever experience hunting with tears of joy for both me and my son on some memories we will never forget. Congratulations to him.

Martin

Martin-

A big congrats to both your Son and you! That is a nice buck and I am sure you have gained a new hunting partner for life as I can imagined he will be hooked on hunting.

Congrats again to both of you!

Dan

wow! it is a very nice buck! way cool and congrats to him and you both! now u guys have parnters..I can't wait to have my boys shoot first big game in few years later!!

congrats again!!

Vinihunt

All right! What a great hunt and memories for you and your son. I would say you've reached the pinnacle of your hunting career but it sounds as if you and your son are just getting started on the best of seasons to come. Congrats to you and your son. -Cody

Great buck! Thanks to new mexico for allowing such great youth hunts.

Martin, congrats to you and your son. Your right about hunting done right and I believe you and your boy are certainly headed into a lifetime of great heritage. Enjoy it always and thanks for sharing some of your specail hunt with us. Give him a big ol high 5 from the Monster Muley bunch...Thats a heck of a great buck, again congrats to you both...NM

Nice buck and story Martin!

I'll be in town for the 2A rifle hunt tomorrow. Jeremy Dugger and I are going to see if we can scramble up a buck, hope we find one as good as your sons!

Congrats!

Marc

You are 100% right when you can take a kid out and share a great memory.My son is only 13 and I can remember every kill he has had so far.He has taken 4 deer with a bow and 3 elk with a rifle.I live for taking that boy on hunts with me. What a joy.Congratulations on spending time with your son and making it x-tra special.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that is a horrible first buck for unit 2A or any unit for that matter. As I remember my first buck was a forky. I had hopes of getting a larger buck every year. What does your son have to live for now? I can hear him next year. "Dad, you think I can find a bigger buck this year?" ROFL
You did it! now your gonna have to come up with a 4x4 or larger every year!

Whew! Don't take your kids to 2A, talk about spoilen em!

good job

490a1d7f3dc0b17e.jpg

When I die I'm leaving this world the same way I came in.......Accidentally!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-08 AT 11:53AM (MST)[p]I see your point about spoiling a kid....and I used to think the same way..but seeing a few friends and family go in the last few years....who knows what might happen in the next 10 years to either one of us.

If a world record comes out in front of my kids, they are shooting, even if I have a tag. I get just as much out of it!

The biggest on my wall doesn't mean nothing to me, compared to the ones I got with pop.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom