Another American Hero is Gone

stanley

Very Active Member
How many of us would give up a multi-year/multi-million dollar NFL contract to join the Army and fight for our country?

Pat Tillman did, and yesterday he paid the ultimate price. He was killed in action in Afghanistan. After Sept 11, he quit his job with the AZ Cardinals (while in the middle of contract extension talks...) and joined the Army. He was fighting as an Army Ranger in Afghanistan. This man was the REAL DEAL!

God bless you Pat!

S.

:-(

everyone who serves is to be admired. i don't think since wwII and guys like Ted Williams and Jimmy Stewart and Clark Gable dropped what they were doing to fly bombers has anyone walked away from fame and fortune like Pat did to serve his country. wonder what that piece o' $h!t simieon rice is sayin' today?

Pat Tillman is a beaming example of what made this country great!!. It's a shame someone has to die fighting for his country to make the rest of us feel true patriotism....He gave his life willingly to keep us safe!. I don't think I'll ever forget his sacrifice!!!. THANK YOU PAT TILLMAN!

He is the real deal. He is inspiring. It would be great if each of us would be willing to give something up to help make the world a better place.
Thanks Pat for fighting for our country and for helping us focus on being better people.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom