Another big un

cosmic_cowboy

Said unit 10 Navajo Nation
1612734153037.png
not sure but WOW

JB1975

Amazing buck! Surprised he didn't get blindfolded and woke up drinking margaritas down south.....:)

DeerHunter53

Very Active Member
I hunted that area in the 80's I was living in Concho still have land there. Back then it was known for it's huge Antelope record book bucks came out of that area every year. I shot quite a few deer when I was living there but nothing like this one above.

buckrush

Lots of trophy elk and antelope out there. I’ve never seen a big Muley out there though! The Rez has a few giants every now and again.

ElkHunterNM

I am always amazed that their is seldom a full story of the monster animal. I enjoy the pictures don’t get me wrong, I equally enjoy the story.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

World class public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available.

Legends of the Bawl Outfitters

Providing quality hunting services for bear, mountain lion, predator, deer and elk.

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available

Desert Meadow Outfitters

Public land hunting within the Gila National Forest and beyond. Elk, deer and aoudad.

Top Bottom