Another big un

cosmic_cowboy

Very Active Member
Said unit 10 Navajo Nation
1612734153037.png
not sure but WOW

Amazing buck! Surprised he didn't get blindfolded and woke up drinking margaritas down south.....:)

I hunted that area in the 80's I was living in Concho still have land there. Back then it was known for it's huge Antelope record book bucks came out of that area every year. I shot quite a few deer when I was living there but nothing like this one above.

I am always amazed that their is seldom a full story of the monster animal. I enjoy the pictures don’t get me wrong, I equally enjoy the story.

Interesting that people lose their **** if you pay to do this in Mexico. But you go shoot one out of a pivot field on the Rez and you're the next great white hunter. I have nothing against pay to play but call a spade a spade. Congrats on a great deer.

Interesting that people lose their **** if you pay to do this in Mexico. But you go shoot one out of a pivot field on the Rez and you're the next great white hunter. I have nothing against pay to play but call a spade a spade. Congrats on a great deer.
That doesn’t look like NAPI to me. I’ve seen about every corner of the Rez but I’m having trouble placing that photo.

Article in the magazine says Arizona, with a tag he purchased, but no details where. So yeah, definitely a rez buck. Pics and story don't line up with it being shot on a pivot, could have been nearby, not defending or criticizing the guy. He apparently bought the tag in 2019 and did not kill.

In any case, amazing buck, story says it netted 263+ "official" B&C.

The first picture of the buck is definitely not where it was shot. Doesn’t even look like the Rez. You can look on the guides page and see the terrain the buck was actually killed in.

That is one Monster Muley.
Would it be OK it the buck left the field before he died.
I always say you kill Big Bucks where you find them. Even if they are in the Walmart parking lot. LOL

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom