ANOTHER BREAK IN

Gator

Long Time Member
La Quinta inn in Albuquerque
The broke out their window and took a bunch of stuff.
rangefinder,Powder,Bino 10x42 Swarovski backpack,Bag of clothes,Etc
Sure wish some of these low-life's would get caught.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Never ever ever ever ever leave anything in a vehicle especially at a hotel. They busted my wife's rear quarter panel window to steal my son's diaper bag. $1200 window

So sorry to hear that Gator. I know the feeling

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Sucks man. Pain in the ass but I bring EVERYTHING into the hotel with me. Empty coolers...even boots. Sorry the scumbags got ya.

I've been broken into twice both in Albuquerque... hate that place ..... back when I guided from sept-Jan I was between hunts in Albuquerque and they cleaned me out... bunks, spotter, camo, packs, guns, EVERYTHING .... second time just got a few thousand dollars of stuff.... I've learned never stop there and never stay there.... I walked out the second time as it's in progress at the Chama land and cattle brewery. Called the cops and they said well since this isn't an emergency call this number instead.....

tallpines that's what the Springfield MO cop told me to do also, and when I finally got him to come out he said "Jackie (the Drury INN general manager) here tells me that your are REALLY UPSET!
Then looks at me and says "Joe, what is it you'd like me to do" I was dumbfounded!

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

My Buddy just got a pair of his Bino's back from a Pawn shop, some lady came in try and pawn them in Albuqueque.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Least they didn't take the whole vehicle!

I just moved a few miles South of ABQ. 3 people I know have had their cars stolen since I got here just before Christmas.

Hope you get the rest of the stuff back man!

I had my F 350 broken into close to the airport in ABQ.last year at 4 pm in the afternoon.....they were trying to steal it but the alarm started going off and they took off. I called the police and was told someone would be there in about an hour.....WTF ! The police told me ....don't leave that truck tonight because they will come back and get it.... ABQ is chocked full of Cholos that make a living from stealing. That's what you get with a liberal city with liberal govt...... NM is home but I hate EVERYTHING about Albuquerque !!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-18 AT 11:02AM (MST)[p]Here I am in Oregon reading this and knowing my Subaru is parked in the credit card lot at ABQ Sunport. Sure hope they patrol that like they say they do. Curious which La Quinta is the one that gets hit so often.

The lot by Sunport should be ok ??? but there isn't a hotel in ABQ that is safe from thief?s !!! ABQ is a criminal friendly city and some of the boldest car/truck thieft rings in the country. I read awhile ago that gang members are leaving cities like LA and Houston for ABQ because it is so much easier on crime. Commit a felony tonight and be back on the street by sun up. That's no BS either you see the police on tv all the time saying they wish there was something they could do but their hands are tied.

>I had my F 350 broken
>into close to the airport
>in ABQ.last year at 4
>pm in the afternoon.....they were
>trying to steal it
>but the alarm started going
>off and they took off.
>I called the police and
>was told someone would be
>there in about an hour.....WTF
>! The police told
>me ....don't leave that truck
>tonight because they will come
>back and get it.... ABQ
>is chocked full of Cholos
>that make a living from
>stealing. That's what you
>get with a liberal city
>with liberal govt...... NM is
>home but I hate
>EVERYTHING about Albuquerque !!!

J dog, they may have done you a favor if they would have stolen that FORD!!??

Yes with exploding dye bags like in the bank. Once they go off there is no doubt about who the thief is or was. He will walk around like Papa Smurf for weeks.

I was going to do this on my jobsite that has been broken into several times by the homeless in Kali. But they want me to buy 100 of them to do it.

Trying to find another place to get them where you can buy 1-10 of them at a time.

If they had dye bags I'm sure the thief?s would just break in wearing overalls and a mask, let it spray then throw it out down the road. These guys in A BQ. are the real deal....pros when it comes to stealing cars n trucks !!! Just about everyone I know has a story to tell about being up in ABQ and either getting their truck stolen or attempted to have it stolen. They really like to take trucks with a trailer like a U Haul hooked to it.

I have one friend who got his F250 diesel stolen, they found it minus the grill guard, headache rack, dashboard, tires and wheels . Graffiti sprayed all over it. Another friend had his brand new F250 stolen 3years ago and never did see it again. He only had it a week. Another friend stopped at a gas station to buy something and when he came out his Mustang was gone . Only in the store a couple mins. Another friend had to go to ABQ for a work related meeting and took a City work truck, stayed in a motel , woke up, had breakfast and went out to start the truck.....gone..... City got a call two weeks later from APD saying we found your truck but there's not much left of it. They LOVE Ford super duty?s.....because threy?re so easy to steal.

Two things need to be done.

Carry a gun, and build the wall.

We need to start shooting these jackasses and then keep new ones from coming in.

Was in Albuquerque last October, we caught two breaking into our truck. Shot one in the leg and they both took off.

Never heard anything about what happened. Police really didn't give a dam.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom