Another breakfast for dinner...

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
...with a three-egg omelette last night. This time I added jalapenos, onions, cheese & cilantro to the egg mix. Then I took a defrosted pack of my already smoked pulled pork & made it into green chile. It went in between the fold of the omelette & on top of it.

GRchiliomelet.JPG

GRchiliomelet2.JPG

Lemonade for your drink?
Funny you should ask because just last night I commented to my wife that no one ever asks me what the drink is in most of my photos.

But yes, it is indeed lemonade. I used be a Pepsi fanatic, but carbonated stuff is a downer for me now. For a while, I was drinking Powerade or Gatorade, but they tended to make my feet & ankles swell. So I drink Country Time lemonade now that we buy in Costco in the large economy size can. We keep a big jug of it already made in the fridge. My treats are an occasional Mexican beer or a glass of wine, mostly red or white zin.

I was watching a movie with Dan Akroyd called Nothing but Trouble and he drank Hawaiian Punch from the quart can and tapped it with one of these funnels. It would be funny if that’s what you drank.

42D260BC-E6A5-475F-AB0B-0A2C10FB851D.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom