Another Buck on the Wall

Longun

Long Time Member
We don't need no education...
We don't need no thought control...
Hey Flat brimers, leave us old farts alone..
And we'll just put another Buck on the wall...????

001.JPG

004.JPG

I get pretty excited about mass...especially when he got out of his bed at 10:00am whle I was enjoying the scernery on Gobbler's knob..he was sneeking thru the little Alpine trees..was a pretty long poke for my .300 Savage but he turned broadside and was above him about 300 yds...it was a 65% down-hill shot and figured the bullet would make it that far...???

I get pretty excited about mass...especially when he got out of his bed at 10:00am whle I was enjoying the scernery on Gobbler's knob..he was sneeking thru the little Alpine trees..was a pretty long poke for my .300 Savage but he turned broadside and was above him about 300 yds...it was a 65% down-hill shot and figured the bullet would make it that far...???
Oh man now you’re bringing back memories. I never knew it was officially called gobblers knob till years after I hunted there. Always thought it was just a knickname for the spot…

Looks similar to a buck I saw and passed up a on a few occasions in H. Maybe he has a twin brother. Great deer congratulations.....

Love those mature typicals. When they have heavy beams......... that’s extra special.

Congratulations on a darn good mule deer.

My Dad has a .300 Savage. Maybe I should start shooting it and I'll run into deer like that one. Congrats!! You're not gonna have time to burn all that wood!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom