Another CC Deadline Coming????

Naahhhh! They'll draw tonight at midnight, so the results will be ready for St. Patrick's Day. Same day as the latest stimulus check is to be "delivered".

Too much pride and embarrassment for them to do that. They will continue to act as if everything is on schedule and when your card is declined it was your fault for not being careful.

I wish they would just change the law in AZ to allow them to charge up front, and refund back on card if you didn't draw!!! That would take care of all of the problem, and increase your odds of drawing at the same time. :)

The list of leftover tags is supposed to be released by 3/22. Maybe they will just list them all as leftover tags and charge us all to apply again.

The list of leftover tags is supposed to be released by 3/22. Maybe they will just list them all as leftover tags and charge us all to apply again.
In all fairness, there's really not much in leftover tags. Usually just a handful of Hopi tags in 4A/5A and those stupid elk tags up on The Strip. Nothing earth shattering.

Now with that said, whats the old saying: Perception is nine tenths of the law.

Regardless if they make the April 2 deadline to mail out tags, amongst hunters, this has been a PR nightmare for the Department.

I think a valuable lesson has been learned here by the Department. For future draws, don’t publish an “update your credit card” deadline date in the regulations anymore. Simply run the process as normal and when you’re ready to run the actual draw, send out an email and publish on your website that you have 48 hours to update your card. Then after that...bam! Run draw. Hit cards. People happy!

There was no lesson learned by the department. They will continue the way they always have. Because who will tell them they can't?

But I do agree that would be a good idea and noone could complain because we wouldn't know when to expect charges.

My card on file was shut off by Chase on Sunday. I’m hoping for one more chance!!! If the dept would have done it Friday I would have gotten an elk tag. Bastards

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom