Another day, no grizzly fatalities

Maybe I’ll find time this winter to get some stories up. Back to making the world a safer place one bear at a time. Teaser pic till winter:

E51AB85D-7997-4710-9635-44BAF5B9A002.jpeg

Yeah those thin skinned grizzly bears just bleed all over like that from a collision ?

Grizzly bears are cowards. They wait until they find someone alone and defenseless. There should be a bounty on them.

The systemic racism in both the shark and bear community is a well known, but ignored issue that needs to be addressed. The white privilege shown with these 2 groups needs to stop and maulings and attacks should be evenly distributed throughout population. Somebody should call Biden. I feel like I should go out and peacefully protest by turning and burning a cop car then throw rocks and frozen water bottles at them.

download.jpeg

Don't be confused by the names Black Bears or Great White Sharks. That's meant as a distraction from the issue.

It’s not racism on why white people get attacked by bears more often than other races. It’s because only white people can afford such time off and vacations.

There’s days I wish I was white. It’s called everyday.

It’s not racism on why white people get attacked by bears more often than other races. It’s because only white people can afford such time off and vacations.

There’s days I wish I was white. It’s called everyday.
Have you been tricking us all this time?

Where is the riots for this? WLM? or just BLM?
No BS, we need equal mauling for all colors of skin and gender. I am waiting to see the 1st transgender midget to get his/her/they/them/it
azz bit. Until then we can consider Grizzlys to be a racist species.
This is actually a really good point. Get this out there on twitter and dollars to doughnuts I bet it gets traction

I assumed you posted this while you’re on vacation.

Must be nice!

I’m sitting here canning salmon because that’s what us poor people do:

View attachment 115950
Buddy of mine caught a halibut off Avila yesterday and gave us a couple of steaks. Looked on Youtube how to cook a halibut. I am now a seafood chef. It was delicious. He gave us some frozen salmon as well but I'm not big on salmon. Whats the best way to cook it? We don't like dry fish.

No grizzly attacks this week, but this happened. Must have been terrifying. mtmuley
Well, maybe just one.

Well, maybe just one.

This one could have been bad. Guy was lucky.

Reading a Meat Eater article yesterday it stated that Washington will be establishing a base of 25 Grizzlies and go from there. They can enjoy packing guns and spray on the Northern part of the PCT after that. ?

Last edited:
Reading a Meat Eater article yesterday it stated that Washington will be establishing a base of 25 Gruzzlies and go from there. They can enjoy packing guns and spray on the Northern part of the PCT after that. ?
That's about the most cruel thing you could do. Why all the hate for Grizzly bears?

That's about the most cruel thing you could do. Why all the hate for Grizzly bears?
Spray to protect yourself while hiking ? Why is that cruel ? So are you saying while people are hiking they let a bear charge and kill them ?
What was said is the F&G are starting a population of 25 Bears and get a growth from that count to a goal which was around 90 or so if I remember that goal amount correctly.
I have carried Bear Spray and sometimes a .49 Sig with good rounds. It depended on how much weight and how tough my hike was and also whether there was Grizzlies or Black Bears. I've never seen a Grizzly on my hikes and hunts. I did see Grizzly tracks in Unit 67 one time.

Last edited:
Spray to protect yourself while hiking ? Why is that cruel ? So are you saying while people are hiking they let a bear charge and kill them ?
What was said is the F&G are starting a population of 25 Bears and get a growth from that count to a goal which was around 90 or so if I remember that goal amount correctly.
I have carried Bear Spray and sometimes a .49 Sig with good rounds. It depended on how much weight and how tough my hike was and also whether there was Grizzlies or Black Bears. I've never seen a Grizzly on my hikes and hunts. I did see Grizzly tracks in Unit 67 one time.
No, what I'm saying is when you put Grizz in with a bunch of people, people are going to get attacked and killed. Then people are going to have to hunt down the offending bear and kill it. Then baby bears have no mama. Then the babies have to be killed or put in zoos. How is that friendly to bears? None of that is the bear's fault.

Either “they” (the grizzly bear re-populators) and the Federal bureaucrats haven’t learned the history of what and why the last time we mixed griz and humans, ended 10 to 10,000 for the humans. Cuz griz and humans don’t co-habitat. OR……. “they” want the conflict.

I won’t make a guess which one it is because for which ever reason they are doing it……. they are morons, and that is all I need to know.

Either “they” (the grizzly bear re-populators) and the Federal bureaucrats haven’t learned the history of what and why the last time we mixed griz and humans, ended 10 to 10,000 for the humans. Cuz griz and humans don’t co-habitat. OR……. “they” want the conflict.

I won’t make a guess which one it is because for which ever reason they are doing it……. they are morons, and that is all I need to know.
Mule deer and humans don’t co habitat either. Should we rid the world of mule deer?

Question……… if you spray yourself down good with pepper spray, will that work. I’m just not sure if I’d be quick enough or accurate enough to spray a charging grizzly. Im thinking, if one charges me, I’ll just start spraying myself.

Thoughts?

Question……… if you spray yourself down good with pepper spray, will that work. I’m just not sure if I’d be quick enough or accurate enough to spray a charging grizzly. Im thinking, if one charges me, I’ll just start spraying myself.

Thoughts?
I think they prefer salt on their meals.

Watched a Meateater show last night, where Cal helped IDFG trap and collar several bears up in the Island Park area. First bear was 20+ yrs old, and weighed around 565 pounds!! That would be a handful to tackle!! They said the older bears trap and handle easier, because they are the boss. The younger ones are more wound up, and you can see that when they release them. The older one just saunters out of the trap and walks away. The younger one boils out of the trap and beats the crap out of it and the door before leaving!!!

Last summer driving with the family from DC to PA we watched a little bear get whacked by the car in the other lane. Little thing slid under my bumper, I backed up to be able to see it, and it went running off the road with its guts hanging out.
20230702_154420.jpg

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom