Another Fun Hunt!

halfassed

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-19 AT 06:18AM (MST)[p]Another fun hunt with my long time friend and his daughters first elk! Video tells the story. Brian will you enter Brailee in the trophy contest?

89776brailee.jpg

Better get up there!!!

Glad to see some Curvature on Her Brim!

Nice Job there Young Lady!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

That is a great Bull! Great video, congrats to your daughter and you on a hunt you'll never forget.

WOW! That's a Great Bull.
Congratulations to Brailee on taking a bull that will more than likely be hard to beat in the future

OMG, sometimes I wish I was a teenager again as it seems like they are shooting the biggest bulls. A big congrats and WOW.

OK OK nice restraint everyone! But someone has to ask what does that beast score?! I know that's not what's most important but we've got to know on a bull like that! Congrats, I really enjoy your videos

I thought I recognized that bull, then I clicked the video and sure enough I had already watch that one.

Awesome bull. Congrats to her.

Awesome bull & great video. So cool seeing a young lady take a bull like that. I love hunting with my daughter & grateful every day she likes it too!!

Brailee, you done your pops proud.!! You also have realized many of the ups and downs pursing these great animals.
It's something special and I shared some memories on the mountain with your Dad. Keep after it young ladie!!
You will crush the world in front of you!!
Regardless of anything ....that father/daughter moment was one of the most epic moments ever filmed.
782955044d5fb9a1c4597b84974b09df39a81.jpeg

Thought it would be cool for you and your family to see where this bull come from.. and the giant he matured into..

Congratulations again!!! BAD A**!!

That is so cool to see. What some amazing memories made for them both. Congrats to Brailee on a super bull.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

It wasn?t about score on this one and thanks for not hammering me. It's big, but don't go calling record books. Lol! Very cool hunt I told her to take up deer hunting.

Better get up there!!!

Good for her good for you!!!
This fall my 30+ yr old daughter asked me why I didn't ever take her elk hunting..... I replied, ?you didn't want to?. She said, ?why didn't you make me?? Ya right?

Wow!
A great hunt. I really enjoyed watching the video.I felt like I was there on the hunt also. I was nervous and shaking before the shot and I had tears of joy afterwards.
Absolutely fantastic.
Congratulations and thank you to everyone involved.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom