Another gas tax.....

Well, looks like at some point while we were sleeping we voted for a $.21 gas tax effective July. Gotta love Cali politics....

If I didn't love the gays so much, I'd leave California.
The big problem is that everyone get to vot on these Bills. That means people who don't drive and people who drive alternate fuel vehicles are voting the same Bill. I'm sure that many of those just love sticking it to the rest of us, or others hoping for more "free stuff' the Dems keep promising them.

Well, looks like at some point while we were sleeping we voted for a $.21 gas tax effective July. Gotta love Cali politics....

If I didn't love the gays so much, I'd leave California.
Man that sucks! I woke up to our state making a decision too. 3200 per resident for the year. Looks like an additional 12,800 to my house this year.
95E58E15-9B68-446B-AEEE-B07612082464.jpeg

Man that sucks! I woke up to our state making a decision too. 3200 per resident for the year. Looks like an additional 12,800 to my house this year. View attachment 76559
Nice SS!....the strange thing is that just a week ago, California stated that they had a 97 Billion dollar surplus in their budget from last year.....and they still raise taxes....still f@ck us any way possible. Dammit....it's only 7:52 and I am already irritated.

Nice SS!....the strange thing is that just a week ago, California stated that they had a 97 Billion dollar surplus in their budget from last year.....and they still raise taxes....still f@ck us any way possible. Dammit....it's only 7:52 and I am already irritated.
97 billion? WTF

I heard somewhere that they do not include all the bloated retirement payments and other money already eat tagged but not spent in that figure. If true it probably takes up most of that.

The state of California is trillions in debt, yet touts their tax surplus. Brilliant. I've lived here my entire life. Sooo many times I've looked at moving out of state, especially when I divorced a few years ago..my job in hydro electric power pays way better than out of state. So..when all these electric cars take off..we won't have the energy required to charge them. Cart before the horse..when it comes to hunting and fishing, our state actually has a lot of opportunity. It's a shame. Could be so much better.

Just hang on awhile longer. There will be millions of high paying new green jobs decommissioning natural gas power plants, nuclear power plants, gas stations, and building new charging stations and removing all those dams.

Just hang on awhile longer. There will be millions of high paying new green jobs decommissioning natural gas power plants, nuclear power plants, gas stations, and building new charging stations and removing all those dams.
Eel not in your lifetime or mine.

But, but…We may get a $400 Gas card from Gruesom next month! :ROFLMAO:
He wanted to do the gas card for gas vehicle drivers, but the Dem legislature says everyone has to get a card, even people who don't drive, so that threw a wrench in the gears. The only real fair thing to do would be to rescind the gas tax, which is only paid by gas vehicle drivers.

He wanted to do the gas card for gas vehicle drivers, but the Dem legislature says everyone has to get a card, even people who don't drive, so that threw a wrench in the gears. The only real fair thing to do would be to rescind the gas tax, which is only paid by gas vehicle drivers.
But will never happen. When was the last time they rescinded a tax?

Been hearing some chatter, especially from Dems, that Biden too old to run again. Pretty sure they wouldnt be saying that if the economy and gas prices were doing fine. But Dems will be hard pressed to find someone to run who could win. Their best bet I think will be Newsom, either the next election or 28.

I think Newsom has always seen himself as President and will not be surprised in tge least if he makes a run at it.
I also think he has hesitated in implementing his true radically liberal beliefs as to appear more moderate and electable.
He is and his late father were and are extremely dangerous to hunters, gun owners and conservatives in general...an absolute nightmare.
I can only imagine what his cabinet would look like if he were elected president...
God help us all.

I think Newsom has always seen himself as President and will not be surprised in tge least if he makes a run at it.
I also think he has hesitated in implementing his true radically liberal beliefs as to appear more moderate and electable.
He is and his late father were and are extremely dangerous to hunters, gun owners and conservatives in general...an absolute nightmare.
I can only imagine what his cabinet would look like if he were elected president...
God help us all.
Especially his Father he is very involved in the F&G

The state of California is trillions in debt, yet touts their tax surplus. Brilliant. I've lived here my entire life. Sooo many times I've looked at moving out of state, especially when I divorced a few years ago..my job in hydro electric power pays way better than out of state. So..when all these electric cars take off..we won't have the energy required to charge them. Cart before the horse..when it comes to hunting and fishing, our state actually has a lot of opportunity. It's a shame. Could be so much better.

David Axelrod, past advisor to Obama, has already come out and stated that Biden is too old and the Democrats need to look to a younger person to run for President. He stated that Gavin Newsome is that person they should consider for the Democrat party.
RELH

I accidentally left my company credit card at the office so I had to use my personal. First time buying gas in over 5 years. The struggle is real.

I accidentally left my company credit card at the office so I had to use my personal. First time buying gas in over 5 years. The struggle is real.
Jeeze SS you have it made in the shade! Free fuel and hunting sheep,moose, mtn goats, etc every year for free can’t beat that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom