Another Great White chew toy

Eel it sounds like you need a partner. Each of us MM members will come and stay with you for a week and keep you safe.
You just need to get Overton to let us stay at his place.

Eel you kayakers need to start carrying 12 gauge bang sticks when they get that damn close. If that is illegal, I promise not to tell the fish and game warden. My Cuz might if he finds you squatting on his place at Shelter Cove again.
RELH

Eel you kayakers need to start carrying 12 gauge bang sticks when they get that damn close. If that is illegal, I promise not to tell the fish and game warden. My Cuz might if he finds you squatting on his place at Shelter Cove again.
RELH

I caught a halibut in the bay this morning and when I got back to the boat ramp the warden was all over me. I don't think they like me. I told him he looked silly wearing that mask. He would have wrote me up if he could have found something.

I didn't catch his name but he seemed pretty sharp so probably not. I don't dislike wardens, just the ones who take an oath to be loyal to Newsom and the Fish and Game Commission run by the Humane Society. I imagine they all can't wait to transfer to another state. I feel sorry for them mostly.

At Shelter Cove. I quit Shelter Cove because Overton won't let me.....I mean I have no place to camp. Overton probably saved my life.

SHARK ATTACKED KAYAKER IN SHELTER COVE YESTERDAY
Eel this is the second attack in the Cove this year and both on kayaks. Maybe the same shark as he bit a yellow kayak before. I know I'll be looking for him when I am up there next.

Did you guys see that shark week special where Mike Tyson goes in a shark cage? Pretty funny.

They are mostly friendly, have it on good authority, CNN I think it was.

38A3ACF7-B4F1-48CB-B555-5C4A5C313EEA.jpeg.668787b0f8c68c1c22bb82a0b0902cb1.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom