Another investigation

fullthrottle

Very Active Member
Big surprise, the baby’s want their bottle again. Judas, never going to end is it. Sorest group of losers I’ve ever seen. Going to have a conniption when Trump wins by a landslide in 2020.

The dimwits have lost their minds. Their TDS has caused the wimpy males a lengthy case of erectile dysfunction. Who is pulling the strings? Soros? Obama? Piglosi?

I wonder if the reason they think that there must be all sorts of corruption going on in the White House is because so many of them are life long politicians and corruption is the only way they know??

Last edited:
bingo, they will be exposed here soon, as barr finish's his report but i doubt anyone will see jail time

The dems are running scared. Why in the hell would anyone keep investigating Trump continually unless they're trying to disrupt the news cycle repeatedly. His acquittal opened the door for him to throw out the trash, Watch what unfolds in the next few months. Schumer crying and claiming foul after foul isn't going to stop the information from flowing. They knew exactly what they did and now it's time for them to take their medicine. Some eyes are going to get opened and the dems are scurrying like cockroaches in the light. If they hadn't been so corrupt in the first place they wouldn't be in this situation. Sit back and laugh boys Trumps turning up the heat. Now America will see just how dirty politics really is!

Politics is an absolute corrupt dirty game by nature. Everyone involved is corrupt including Trump. Don’t act like Trump is not corrupt and lacks skeletons in his closet- he is just more cunning and a step ahead right now. He is smart in that he runs things like an old school mob boss where he “gets rid” of witnesses and people under him who present a danger to his scheme. He like all others will get caught red handed someday. I give him credit, he is Fantastic at deception and untouchable right now. “Like a snake in the grass that slithers through unscathed”.

Hey “H” lifelong politicians are corrupt as hell. Trump ain’t a politician, and doesn’t need their dirty money. I believe there is most likely some squirly stuff that goes on inside his organization, but nothing even close to the level that we have seen in the past. My question to you and everyone else is what has trump done that has directly negatively effected you? I can think of a few positive’s, my stocks have blown up since he has been in office, I pay less taxes “I am by no means well off”, good jobs are available to anyone willing to work, we don’t get pushed around by other countries, don’t take bribes, the list of positives goes on. You may not like him as a individual, but it’s hard to argue he has done a lot of good for the citizens of this country. I can’t think of one thing he has done that has negatively effected me personally...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom