ANOTHER KSL AD!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member

Yep, when the Democratic run cities let people burn their cities down 12 months ago... Well I think sh!t started flying off the shelf and I suppose that was Trumps fault... Go Biden... ?

Yep, when the Democratic run cities let people burn their cities down 12 months ago... Well I think sh!t started flying off the shelf and I suppose that was Trumps fault... Go Biden... ?
Biden wasn't the President 12 months ago and it's not Democrats that keeping overpaying themselves into a false shortage and perpetual price hikes on ammo.

But I'm sure everybody that lines up at Sportsman's Warehouse every day to pay top dollar for any ammo that comes in on the truck has got it all figured out... just as long as they can blame somebody else for their problems.

If people would quit hoarding and living in fear of the bogeyman, this "shortage" would solve itself. As it sits, it's a circular fitting squad and the only people getting harmed are the people who keep lining up to pull the trigger while pointing the price gun at themselves.

20180910_225330.jpg

So grizzly?

You Voted For Him Too?

Biden wasn't the President 12 months ago and it's not Democrats that keeping overpaying themselves into a false shortage and perpetual price hikes on ammo.

But I'm sure everybody that lines up at Sportsman's Warehouse every day to pay top dollar for any ammo that comes in on the truck has got it all figured out... just as long as they can blame somebody else for their problems.

If people would quit hoarding and living in fear of the bogeyman, this "shortage" would solve itself. As it sits, it's a circular fitting squad and the only people getting harmed are the people who keep lining up to pull the trigger while pointing the price gun at themselves.

Here's a secret. DW, , me, Bess, all raised our prices when Trump was president. Why? Because we could. The market was good, there was demand. Folks would pay it. Expecting us to keep our prices low, in support of affordable housing, we never would have done.

However. We did expand. Guys got hired, equipment bought, etc.

With the new admin I do think there is a real hesitancy to expand, even as the gun ownership, would suggest the market to do so

I hope the manufacturers are making a killing. Hope they buy new trucks, build new houses, buy new sxs. I want very strong ammo companies, mainly because I shoot guns

Here's a secret. DW, , me, Bess, all raised our prices when Trump was president. Why? Because we could. The market was good, there was demand. Folks would pay it. Expecting us to keep our prices low, in support of affordable housing, we never would have done.

However. We did expand. Guys got hired, equipment bought, etc.

With the new admin I do think there is a real hesitancy to expand, even as the gun ownership, would suggest the market to do so

I hope the manufacturers are making a killing. Hope they buy new trucks, build new houses, buy new sxs. I want very strong ammo companies, mainly because I shoot guns

Why's the barrel pointed at me? Tikka made a statement that was spot on, for checkmate. Then the pigeon knocked all the chess pieces over, chit on the board and strutted around like he won. Seems like plenty of people found it easy to follow. Guess what, I've been busy as f'k this year, and have only bought about a dozen boxes of ammo the past 12 months, for newly purchased calibers. I'm not waiting for trucks to come in as I'm too f'n busy, and I bought it cheap and stacked it deep the last time a dumb ass democrat was in power. I've responded to elk's other post on availability for guys on this site caught short when this started. I hope everybody is snappin necks and cashin checks, no matter whose in the Whitehouse, which is what I'm always hoping for. Again, why am I being lectured to? I can only assume it's because my previous post was right on the money!

Last edited:
Why's the barrel pointed at me? Tikka made a statement that was spot on, for checkmate. Then the pigeon knocked all the chess pieces over, chit on the board and strutted around like he won. Seems like plenty of people found it easy to follow. Guess what, I've been busy as f'k this year, and have only bought about a dozen boxes of ammo the past 12 months, for newly purchased calibers. I'm not waiting for trucks to come in as I'm too f'n busy, and I bought it cheap and stacked it deep the last time a dumb ass democrat was in power. I've responded to elk's other post on availability for guys on this site caught short when this started. I hope everybody is snappin necks and cashin checks, no matter whose in the Whitehouse, which is what I'm always hoping for. Again, why am I being lectured to? I can only assume it's because my previous post was right on the money!

The point was simply, that PERHAPS what we are seeing ISNT some grand political conspiracy, but MAYBE, just MAYBE, ammo manufacturers ARE BUSY and DONT MIND THE PRICE INCREASE.

Same as you, I, Bess, and Tika, haven't gone out of our way to keep building prices down, at our PERSONAL expense.

You missed the forest hurrying to see the tree

How did the meme I posted convert to a political conspiracy? There are youtube videos all over the internet of ammo manufacturing CEO's telling us they're balls to the wall 24/7/365. The run on ammo started with 7-8 million new gun owners fueled by the riots in the streets of democrat run cities. That fact alone buried manufacturers. But then the rest of the gun owners saw the empty shelves and many were caught short, they've prolonged the run on ammo. Did you even read Tikkas post? He was right! Enter the pigeon......

Grizzy I am not at the Sportsman door waiting on the ammo coming in to buy at unreasonable prices. As for the bogeyman, sometimes he is real.
I saw the shortage that happen under Obama and decided not to get caught short again. so I started stockpiling when ammo was plentiful and priced low compared to today's unreasonable prices.
As for the bogeyman, he is present in CA. within a certain political party. Most of the ammo you see in the below photos were purchased online several months before the new CA. law went into effect that stopped us from buying online at cheaper prices. You better hope that Biden or the new ATF director does not make that law nation wide on buying online.
RELH
000_0390.JPG
000_0392.JPG
000_0394.JPG

Here's another..

I don't really buy a lot of first timers are buying 25-06, or .35 rem, etc, etc, etc. I haven't seen .17hmr in 6 months, not really a self defense cartridge.

Unless you know something I don't, I haven't seen plants expanding. New plants built. Meaning someone in an office, made the decision NOT TO, most likely because increased profits are good for them. Supply and demand, is often manipulated. Which, is their right to do. As is publishing "spin" videos saying otherwise.

Look at what Cheaper than dirt, Midway, Natchez, etc are charging for ammo. They are just middlemen, but they seem to be enjoying the surge as well. They don't care about keeping prices sane.

The retailers could help out buy limiting to 1box per week total. Choke off the supply to the restless and hoarders.

But I don't expect manufacturers to keep prices down. They have an advantage they should use it. A R congress next year, the crisis ends, their profits shrink

We plowed this ground during the last run as well. New machinery for new lines are expensive. So is training new line personnel for 3 shifts. It's too much to invest when this could be over in 6 months. Once the pistol and ar ammo got wiped out guys started buying up the rest of it for fear of there not being any around when they needed it. It is coming in, probably the same pace or a bit more as it did before. It's just quickly getting bought up.

Screenshot_20210429-165942_Chrome.jpg

Grizzy I am not at the Sportsman door waiting on the ammo coming in to buy at unreasonable prices. As for the bogeyman, sometimes he is real.
I saw the shortage that happen under Obama and decided not to get caught short again. so I started stockpiling when ammo was plentiful and priced low compared to today's unreasonable prices.
As for the bogeyman, he is present in CA. within a certain political party. Most of the ammo you see in the below photos were purchased online several months before the new CA. law went into effect that stopped us from buying online at cheaper prices. You better hope that Biden or the new ATF director does not make that law nation wide on buying online.
RELHView attachment 38893View attachment 38894View attachment 38895

RELH, I know you're in the process of moving to a new house. Are you going to have a moving sale? Asking for a friend.

Nope several grandsons are going to help me move that pile of ammo. They also help to shoot it up. New home will not have a pistol range like I have here and that will help save on ammo cost when the grandkids come over.:ROFLMAO:
Will have to drive out to the farm house where we have both a pistol and rifle range out to 400 yards.

Nope several grandsons are going to help me move that pile of ammo. They also help to shoot it up. New home will not have a pistol range like I have here and that will help save on ammo cost when the grandkids come over.:ROFLMAO:
Will have to drive out to the farm house where we have both a pistol and rifle range out to 400 yards.
Good work grandma...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom