Another school shooting

Well 87000 IRS agents would sure find the funding for armed guards in schools and probably pay for themselves in the process.

Not true...people that shoot up schools know wayyyyyy beforehand they aren't getting out alive. The threat of harsher penalties means jack chit to them or stopping them from moving forward.
I tend to agree with Buzz here.

Although I do think public execution and punishment equal to the crimes convicted of should be a thing and strictly enforced across all racial and social and socioeconomic lines. The threat of death will not curb the crazy folks who do these types of shootings.

They all do for sure. I'm a big believer in "a do-nothing congress" is the best congress.

Every time a tragedy occurs, folks on the left and the right want to pass a whole gaggle of new laws intended to fix the situation. When in reality, existing laws are sufficient when implemented to address 99% of the problems. And even some problems that don't really exist, for good measure.

They all do for sure. I'm a big believer in "a do-nothing congress" is the best congress.

Every time a tragedy occurs, folks on the left and the right want to pass a whole gaggle of new laws intended to fix the situation. When in reality, existing laws are sufficient when implemented to address 99% of the problems. And even some problems that don't really exist, for good measure.
I'm a big believer in a Congress that works for their Constituency and very specifically, not their favorite and biggest donors/lobbyists, that's the ONLY kind of congress that should exist.

These shootings are horrible. That said:

Over 3,400,000 people die in the US each year.
Over 220,000 people die in accidents (of all kinds).
21,000 people die by gun homicides.

Its damn sad- but there are bigger problems to deal with in the country.

And society is obviously the problem- poor health habits, poor driving, dumb moves (darwin), and of course, the sickos out there.

Ya can't legislate reasonableness.

These shootings are horrible. That said:

Over 3,400,000 people die in the US each year.
Over 220,000 people die in accidents (of all kinds).
21,000 people die by gun homicides.

Its damn sad- but there are bigger problems to deal with in the country.

And society is obviously the problem- poor health habits, poor driving, dumb moves (darwin), and of course, the sickos out there.

Ya can't legislate reasonableness.
Meh, Funeral homes need business too, good for the economy.

Allegedly from the shooters mothers Facebook page. Sometimes the irony of things is just too much to bear.
402C229B-941E-4A36-8DE9-117291530E51.png

0E48D036-8733-4A61-9DBE-813B5DE888C0.png

Thing that I’ve asked everyone who wants to talk about it is this. “What’s changed? We’ve had access to firearms of similar capability for a very long time. Why are mass shootings a problem of the 21st century?”

Always intending for people to realize, we are what changed. Not the guns. Society as a whole has changed.

Sure guns are probably slightly easier to use but someone could have shot up a grade school with a lever action 30/30 over 100 years ago and probably would have done just as much damage.

No one wants to admit that societal decay of morals clearly has its part to play in this. Rampant incessant division at every possible moment from Hollywood movies to the news. Of course people are losing their damn minds.

Lol you dont win anything. If something like that passes you will pay whether you like it or not. You should be laying off the cookies, your chubby little red face shouldn't be eating carbs.
Sure I do, let me know when them armed guards get hired...

Laffin'.

Sad to think but no amount of goverment, law enforcement, or ccw permits will stop this trend. This is a human mental condition where wires will get crossed in an instant and impulse control goes out the window. Sprinkle on top of that 10% of the population maybe higher has somekind of mental condition not always violent but our race is going downhill fast. Hopefully better parenting is the answer but doubt it.

Sure I do, let me know when them armed guards get hired...

Laffin'.
You are already paying for it in many school districts in Wyoming as the larger cities already have armed school officers. You would know that if you put your hot pockets down long enough to pay attention.

You are already paying for it in many school districts in Wyoming as the larger cities already have armed school officers. You would know that if you put your hot pockets down long enough to pay attention.
I dont pay state income tax in Wyoming...so, no I dont pay for armed security guards in schools.

How are those cookies coming along?

I dont pay state income tax in Wyoming...so, no I dont pay for armed security guards in schools.

How are those cookies coming along?
You pay sales tax and property taxes and they have school officers in Laramie so you are already paying. Sorry no cookies for chubby little walking coronary events looking for a place to happen.

You two lovers having your bro-mance argument here is amusing, but very simple and stupid minded. Sure there are some pros and cons of armed security in schools, but ya know what does nothing?? You two girls bickering about who's IQ is higher than the local lot lizard. Conservative or not, imposing more taxes is bad, not giving kids protection at school, IS BAD. No matter what though, money has to come from somewhere, and if you want the generations to come to be safe, then not only does some governmental changes need be made, but also some society changes as well.

You two lovers having your bro-mance argument here is amusing, but very simple and stupid minded. Sure there are some pros and cons of armed security in schools, but ya know what does nothing?? You two girls bickering about who's IQ is higher than the local lot lizard. Conservative or not, imposing more taxes is bad, not giving kids protection at school, IS BAD. No matter what though, money has to come from somewhere, and if you want the generations to come to be safe, then not only does some governmental changes need be made, but also some society changes as well.

Unless a state has a revenue stream from industry to fund public services, it has to come from taxes. Sales, income, property, etc.

Lol your delusions are not reality. You just cant admit how ignorant you are.
All that information at your fingertips...and yet, you still can't figure it out.

Just keep paying those federal taxes, Wyoming appreciates that.

Lol your delusions are not reality. You just cant admit how ignorant you are.

I almost feel guilty...

Changed my mind, no I don't.

Try to work some overtime tomorrow, our schools need more guards.

I also think Lummis, Barrasso, and Hageman have some work to do...5 states are doing better.

All that information at your fingertips...and yet, you still can't figure it out.

Just keep paying those federal taxes, Wyoming appreciates that.
It went from I wont pay taxes for armed officers to oh we already have armed officers to I dont pay for armed officers because I deduct all my taxes to you pay for all the officers because you pay federal taxes. You cant lie your way out of it.

You pay federal taxes, you pay property taxes, you pay school bonds, you pay sales tax, you pay vehicle registrations, all of which fund counties, cities, and schools. Counties and cities provide armed school officers through their law enforcement budgets, grants, jpas, etc.

Maybe you should use the significant political clout you are always claiming to stop the routing of your taxes to these programs if you dont like it.

It went from I wont pay taxes for armed officers to oh we already have armed officers to I dont pay for armed officers because I deduct all my taxes to you pay for all the officers because you pay federal taxes. You cant lie your way out of it.

You pay federal taxes, you pay property taxes, you pay school bonds, you pay sales tax, you pay vehicle registrations, all of which fund counties, cities, and schools. Counties and cities provide armed school officers through their law enforcement budgets, grants, jpas, etc.

Maybe you should use the significant political clout you are always claiming to stop the routing of your taxes to these programs if you dont like it.
As long as I can deduct a lot of it, someone else pays a vast majority, and I can keep electing Conservatives like those in Wyoming that keep providing the loopholes and places for me to shelter my money and reduce my ETR...I'm good.

I'll play that game.....all......day......long.

Is it a female wanting to be a man or a man wanting to be a woman.?
Mental illness either way, and pure evil to do something like that.
The gun looks like a Kel-Tec to me.
This country has gotten away from God, that's the core problem.

Is it a female wanting to be a man or a man wanting to be a woman.?
Mental illness either way, and pure evil to do something like that.
The gun looks like a Kel-Tec to me.
This country has gotten away from God, that's the core problem.
Born a female, wanted to be a man.
Early info is it scouted another school, but decided it had too much security. So it chose the private Christian school. It’s been said, it preformed a threat assessment and scouted/pre planed the attack.

Grousing about laws aside- what an amazing response from the Nashville police:

Compared that to Uvalde- it's amazing to see dedicated, well trained police put their lives on the line to save others. And they didn't wait around for someone to tell them what to do.

Thanks Eel!

Them Boys Didn't F'Around!

One DEAD Twisted Tranny SOB We Don't Need In Society!

A Big Thanks To The Law Enforcement Team!

A Big Sorry To The Family Members & Friends!

They officers did an amazing job. I wish they wouldn't have shot and killed her though. Someone like that would suffer more in a deep deep dark room that never got light. Wanna act crazy, do it in a brick box alone forever.

Well 87000 IRS agents would sure find the funding for armed guards in schools and probably pay for themselves in the process.
Bullchit, they will hammer the earners, and those with the means have the ability to defend against the IRS with lawyers. So they settle on screwing mom and pop operations and middle class folks. Even if you have done nothing wrong an audit causes lots of angst and anxiety . My BIL is a high level accountant at a big firm, they can’t hire enough people with big bucks where are these 87k gov wage earners going to come from? Will they be competent accountants ?

Bullchit, they will hammer the earners, and those with the means have the ability to defend against the IRS with lawyers. So they settle on screwing mom and pop operations and middle class folks. Even if you have done nothing wrong an audit causes lots of angst and anxiety . My BIL is a high level accountant at a big firm, they can’t hire enough people with big bucks where are these 87k gov wage earners going to come from? Will they be competent accountants ?
Considering that they sent IRS to Taibbi’s house the day before he was supposed to give testimony I don’t believe anything about the irs this administration has to say.

Just can’t imagine a world where you are so pathetic you think the gov can spend your money better than you can, or that the gov will solve your problems. After spending time in Afg working for Uncle Sam I can tell you our tax dollars were wasted along with far more valuable things…

My BIL is a high level accountant at a big firm, they can’t hire enough people with big bucks where are these 87k gov wage earners going to come from? Will they be competent accountants ?
Prison work release programs? That'd put the fear in Ma & Pop to pay a little extra...:ROFLMAO:

I have read some early reports saying there was a possible involvement of second person, and here is the police chief making thus statement
"There was another location that was mentioned, but because of a threat assessment by the suspect of too much security, they decided not to".
It might have been a mistake but he says "they decided not to"
That's the problem with not having a unbiased media if the story does not reflect their narrative there is no pressure from the media to correct what he said.

I read that in the reports too. Honestly, at first I thought it was a typo. But then it got me thinking about the state of affairs in our country. How dang confusing is that?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom