Another score this

stillwaitin

Hey guys, I know there have been a lot of these lately but I thought I would add one more to the list. This is off of my buddy's trail cam. It is in the Utah General Achery area, he knows if he gets a chance he will let his arrow fly, we are just curious what you guys this he will score. We are guessing about 310 or so. We have seen this bull a number of times but these are the best pics we have of him. We have named him Lucky because the first time we saw him it was pretty lucky. Thanks for your input.

6754sunp0031.jpg

1365sunp0035.jpg

9866sunp0036.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-12 AT 04:19PM (MST)[p]Yeah, the more I look the closer I would put him to 300, he seems to have good beam length tine length is a little weak though. I agree with you he looks like a young bull with loads of potential to be a great bull. Would be hard to pass on a general unit though.

I think you guys are pretty dang close on your assessment. 300-315 is what I would have said. That is a mighty fine bull on the general tag. Good luck getting him during the season.

its hard to see but, I'll have a go at it' someone let me know what you think of my numbers. I'm a newbie!

Left side

G1 11
G2 11
G3 11
G4 16
G5 10
Mass 27
Main 47

SubTotal 133 X2
-----------------
Width 35
-------------

Total 301"

Nocwalker

300 is a close number to me nice bull though hope to see a hard horned score on him :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom