Another Sonoran Outfitters NIGHTMARE!

C

Chef

Our good friend Randy has been officially and royally screwed by Todd Rice of Sonoran Outfitters.

I wanted to share and pass the word so he doesn't get a chance to keep doing this to good people.

Randy purchased a very expensive desert bighorn sheep hunt in Mexico from Todd Rice. (back in 2010!)

Well, he shot a ram, and Todd never delivered the horns/cape to him as promised. Fast forward a few years, several court dates, and two settlements later, still screwed. (now this is 2014)

Please pass the word to every hunter you know. (SCI, DSC, etc. are all aware of this case.)

More info by following this link:
http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/46823-beware-of-sonoran-outfitters/

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

Thanks for posting this up Chef!

Randy is my uncle and I believe it's important to get this out there to try and prevent it from happening to anyone else.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Phil Cramer

Once a tool - always a tool !!

That man and his operation can not be trusted. Basically he's just a criminal and not having a tag for his hunter, he's a poacher as well.

Integrity does not exist in this man - how proud you must be Todd.

It's horrible what this guy has done to people. I keep hearing horror story after horror story, what a jerk.

Didn't Randy also get royally screwed by Simpson Stone Sheep in BC? Randy and I were in hunting camp together a few years ago, he is a great guy...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Mexico Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy Sonoran mule deer and coues deer on over 400,000 acres of private ground.

DIY Coues Deer Hunts

Hunt 20k acre private ranch in Sonora for coues bucks ranging in the 100" class. Email Michael at [email protected].

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

MADD Hunts

DIY coues buck hunts on 30 sq. miles of archery only, private lands. Nice accomodations, along with information and photos.

Back
Top Bottom