Another Spotting Scope Question

B

Benado

I know there are already numerous posts on spotting scopes, but I want some information specifically about the Wind River Sequoia. Also, if anyone has a website that has reviews of spotting scopes, I'd like to have it. And, where would be the best place (least expensive)to buy a spotter. I only want to spend about 250-300 bucks. Thanks.

The 2004 Wind River spotting scope worked excellent for me and my father while not as crisp on clarity as the 1800 dollar zeiss or swarovski. For the money i honestly think it is the best scope on the market. I was able to judge several bucks from over a mile away with this scope it is a little shaky at 45x but what is not shkay at that magnification.
HDO

I just bought one over the summer, unfortuneately I have not been able to use it yet. My dad used it recently and said it works great. I picked up the kit (scope, tripod, hard case) for about 310 from Cabelas. The only thing I don't like is the tripod, its too small for what I want it for. Otherwise its great.

Thanks guys. I think I'll go ahead and buy one. Can I get it anywhere cheaper than Cabelas?

Yes I believe you can get a better deal than Cabela's.
I have seen them new on e-bay with the complete kit in the $260 range. I have also seen them new at some camera and optics online dealers on the internet. Just do a google search to find the best deals. Make sure you read reviews on the dealer to make sure they are reputable.

I found them just about everywhere online cheaper than Cabelas. But, it was for just the scope and nothing else. The only reason I bought from them is because they had the kit. Other places had the kit as well, I think the cheapest was 280, but I didn't trust the site.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom