Another successful hunt

Shedz

Had a a great youth cow hunt with my son after Christmas. The 4th day was a physically demanding hunt in the snow but he got'er done!! He made a great one shot kill on a nice yearling cow and then he pulled it about 250yds to a nearby road while I hiked the mile and a half back for the Jeep! The temp reading on the jeep said it was 18? F at 12 pm when I got there! It took me about an 1.5hrs to get back to him after I had left him. He never once complained or balked throughout the hunt and he stayed off his phone and awake! Lol Very proud of my boy!!

1271816806.jpeg

2286820191229nice1.jpg

5817520191230loadedup.jpg

2019116846.jpeg

Congrats to all!

FYI I've found one thing that helps if you have to leave a kiddo behind such as this case to retrieve a truck, making a small fire for them to keep warm and tend (helps them pass the time with a purpose) works very well in wintertime like this!

Carl

Yes I agree with you, smarba. On my hike back to the jeep I was kicking myself for not making him a fire for when he was done dragging the elk. Thanks for the note! Congratulations to your huntress Roadrunner!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom