Another Wyoming Antelope/Deer PT question????

MITROLL

I have 9 Antelope Pts and 7 Deer points as a NON Resident. With the rule changes for a non-resident do I stand a chance of drawing a tag in a respectable unit? Any suggestions on units to look at for 2023? This will be my last Wyoming hunt. According to the draw odd charts, It looks like there are about 20 units that I could possibly draw for Antelope with 8 or 9 pts. Thank you for the help...

I have 9 Antelope Pts and 7 Deer points as a NON Resident. With the rule changes for a non-resident do I stand a chance of drawing a tag in a respectable unit? Any suggestions on units to look at for 2023? This will be my last Wyoming hunt. According to the draw odd charts, It looks like there are about 20 units that I could possibly draw for Antelope with 8 or 9 pts. Thank you for the help...

What does that even mean?

In 2011 Dad died, 2012 Son Died, 2013 Me, brother and mother all got cancer. They died. I battled it and other health issues for over 3 years. Then my sister got breast cancer and just passed in Nov 2021. Any other questions? Still not 100% sure I could actually handle it.
Area 68 is a dandy & I think you can draw it ! Lots of antelope, many good bucks, easy grounds to cover & hunt . One of my favorite areas ! Lots of great areas to camp ?- huge amounts of BLM lands. ???????
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado
EM: [email protected]

@MITROLL I’ll send you a PM with some info later on today of some areas you could probably draw factoring in point creep.

In 2011 Dad died, 2012 Son Died, 2013 Me, brother and mother all got cancer. They died. I battled it and other health issues for over 3 years. Then my sister got breast cancer and just passed in Nov 2021. Any other questions? Still not 100% sure I could actually handle it.
All the more reason to get out and hunt. Good luck

God bless you man!
Sorry for your tremendous losses.
Now draw and go hunt!
Pronghorn can be pretty physically easy to hunt and it seems like you need something to go well for you about now.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom