ANTALOPE ISLAND 2020

ANTALOPE ISLAND 2020

5A55C801-6607-44F9-8D90-547F9847CD1A.jpeg

OK you island critics. How many of you can honestly say you have seen this deer alive?

I can honestly say I didnt this year.

Mostly because they charge $15 to drive over there, and combined with covid and everyone and there dog headed over there, I didnt go over.

In past years? Ya. I've can say I've seen the vast majority if not all bucks taken off.

Its really not that hard. Truly. Most you can find via the road. The others with a lense and a vantage point.

It aint like they go nocturnal and stay in the timber, or move from high elevation summer ground to winter ground.

Not to mention, you can just see where Doyle parks, and look at where he glasses at. Or his posse.

I saw this buck throughout the summertime. Saw Doyle in the area last Saturday so I guessed this was the buck they were watching. Despite the 3 point main frame, he's very impressive when you lay eyes on him. I thought the hunt opened today though.? Must have misread the proclamation.

That's two years in a row I located and watched the buck they ended up killing with this tag. It's a tough hunt. LOL.

I live right by the Island and never go out there to see the tamed creatures!

Looks like they’re growing em smaller and smaller each year!

Just like the deer population and buck opportunities in this state!

Soon we’ll be gawking over a $600,000.00 2 pt Island buck!

Funny how these threads always turn out. Did your mother ever teach or tell you if you don’t have anything positive to say, don’t say it at all. The trophy is in the eye of the beholder. I’d like to see many of your wives, as the critics on here sure have lofty standards, let’s see what they actually bag. Usual complaints.

Wow what an animal!

Farm animal?

Outfitter bashing

Rich person bashing

I’d rather have killed a ......

Funny how these threads always turn out. Did your mother ever teach or tell you if you don’t have anything positive to say, don’t say it at all. The trophy is in the eye of the beholder. I’d like to see many of your wives, as the critics on here sure have lofty standards, let’s see what they actually bag. Usual complaints.

Wow what an animal!

Farm animal?

Outfitter bashing

Rich person bashing

I answer this the same way every time.

Have YOU BEEN ON AI?

Wow what an animal!

Farm animal?

Outfitter bashing

Rich person bashing

Love your Point ?? Is there a wife trophy thread ? ???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom