Antelope 115,231, 242

neb

Have an antelope tag For August. Going up next week for 5 days of scouting and looking around. We plan to start in 115 and upper part of 231 (by GBNP). Any suggestions for camp areas with any water or creek fishing for the kid?

Good "LOPES" tag in a game rich unit 231.If wanting water/fishing camp area ? Look at Eagle Valley Reservoir in 231. Scout to the North ... Good Luck,
Bruce & SilverGrand

Adams McGill resivor is little north but holds big bass probably you need a float tube but it would be worth it for sure.

Thanks, we'll check them out. I got a nice elk near the burn by Eagle valley in 2007 but haven't been in the unit in a few years. Hunted deer in 223 and cow elk in 113 in the last 3 years. All great looking country (except way too many horses).

Thanks, we'll check them out. I got a nice elk near the burn by Eagle valley in 2007 but haven't been in the unit in a few years. Hunted deer in 223 and cow elk in 113 in the last 3 years. All great looking country (except way too many horses).
I just got a 113 Cow Elk for 113...I need some help please. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Matt 702.501.0973

Similar threads

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom