Antelope doe

RabidRattleSnake1

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of anyone with antelope doe tags for sale. My boy just passed hunter saftey and I would like to track down a tag for him.

check the landowner list on the G&F website, it will show the number of tags and whether MB or F/IM...I picked one up a few years ago for $150...good luck...

Avoid the Hofarth Ranch east of springer. Bought one last year and it was a joke. Supposedly good but there wasn't an antelope within 50 miles of that place.

Get a hold of Tim Beaarclaw sp? at Kiowa Outfitters. I bought a Vaughn tag a few years back and it was fun, lots of land and antelope.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom