Antelope Help

Arkie55

I suspect most of you guys are chasing muleys and elk righ now but I'll post my plea anyway and just wait until you all score and get the meat all worked up and in the freezer.

I'm planning to apply for a Region C general deer tag and apply for Antelope tags for next fall. I understand the draw odds are vastly reduced now in region C without preference points. I think it's down to about 50% success. So, I know there are several units around the Gillette area that is still 100% draw on Antelope. I also know that there is a good amount of BLM and State land in those areas. What I'm hoping to learn is which area do I need to apply for? Ok, I know you will need to know what I'm looking for. Short answer is just a fun hunt. I don't care about horn size. I've been huting Wyoming for about 15 years now and not one time have I hunted those speed deamons. I will be applying with a party that consist of my oldest son, my brother in law and his oldest son. We're not new to hunting. All are very experienced and we're just looking for a fun family hunt. Any advise or help will be greatly appreciated.

PS.
We prefer a public land DIY hunt. Thanks.

Email me at ohiooutdoorsman on hotmail and I'll fix you up if you don't mind going a little south of Gillette. It is a 100% draw area with semi complicated Federal land that I have hunted off and on for 20 some years.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom