antelope hunt help

seeleymt

Well with the antelope tags just posted area I planned on hunting in western Wyoming we won't be able to draw. Had a ranch lined up for my wife and me to hunt this fall on a unguided hunt. WE both have 8 points as a non resident and we are getting to old to keep waiting. Don't really want to do a guided hunt as we have hunted antelope many time before. Looks like the eastern half of Wyoming didn't get hit as bad it's still early but looking for any help we can get really just like to spend our time on this hunt. Trepass fee would be find want to make the best use of our points. Really bummed that our plan hunt is a no go and it won't be any better for the next few years either. Need to do this hunt age is getting up there.
Brian

Eastern Wyoming got hit just as bad, this is a terrible year to waste points in Wyoming for deer and antelope. Unfortunately it’s going to to be a long road to recovery for all the antelope and deer herds here in the cowboy state.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom